Reveal..Blame it on the Ulyssess agenda

Go, girl, go ! I'm here !!!

Hey Anfang! Thanks for being here. It's night time here and the lights are warm fluorescent colour which does not bring out the blue properly.

Thanks for waiting. I was watermarking the items and uploading with my phone.

Hope you had fun. It's summer! Time to go swimming!! Woo!

Hey Anfang! Thanks for being here. It's night time here and the lights are warm fluorescent colour which does not bring out the blue properly.

Thanks for waiting. I was watermarking the items and uploading with my phone.

Hope you had fun. It's summer! Time to go swimming!! Woo!
Here it is 2:30 PM ! :biggrin: Your bag is spectacular, even with fluo light !!! Yes, it's summer ! As for swimming, I go to swim everyday, even in winter ! :P This was a great reveal ! Enjoy your treasures my dear ! You hit the score !

I seriously recommend the shoes and the Parade bracelet.

Here is a shot of the pairing with Parade. There is a certain allure of the dangling farandole. :lol:

View attachment 2268838 with a single Behapi in white

View attachment 2268839
With white ghw clic clac

Ohhhh... all of your goodies are so delightful but I'm loving the Parade bracelet! It looks so lovely on your wrist!!! Congrats on the Kelly too... BEAUTIFUL!!!

Love love your neutral reveal! Such beautiful items in my fave colors!!

The latest addition is another score - I love that color! The bracelet stacks so well against the clic class - makes me want one!

Last edited:
Congrats on all your beautiful H items! Love all the beautiful silks and what a gorgeous Kelly!! I'm so envious of your parade bracelet! I have wanted one forever, but they never have my size. :sad: It looks lovely on you with your behapi.

And welcome to the island! I will be there with you and my etain K too! :lol:

Thanks plumtree, scorpchris, IF,MYH, tustin, fashionscoop, Nico, MarvelGirl for sharing this reveal with me. It's great to have you who understands the love for Hermes craftsmanship.