Reveal..Blame it on the Ulyssess agenda

Wow, all your goodies are gorgeous!!

Especially love your etain Kelly, one very special bag. Love your bolide too, such a pretty color in etoupe!

Congrats!!!

cr1stalangel said:
Oh wow! Everything is absolutely gorgeous!
They definitely suits you very well and the pic of Bolide dressed in twilly and paired with PdM silk and the rest is breathtaking! I love it!
You definitely buy things that you love the most and not settling for less. Brava!
Enjoy them in best of health! Congrats!

Thanks cr1stalangel for advice earlier. Yeah I take quite a while to decide on an item before taking the plunge. I have too many items on a whim in my younger days and they have been sitting in my wardrobe only to be resold at half the price years later. H items shouldn't be wasted. ;)

kobe939 said:
Wow, all your goodies are gorgeous!!

Especially love your etain Kelly, one very special bag. Love your bolide too, such a pretty color in etoupe!

Congrats!!!

Thanks kobe939, I :heart: your green Kelly. It's rare to see this colour these days.

Thank you dear TPFers for viewing and support. I'm so happy to have you all to share this love for H items. :dothegirlwave: :hugs:

Here are more Bolide shots and Kelly shots.

Bolide with etoupe silk in wallet against PdM in grey and peinte fraiche

Kelly with PdM in grey with Ardoise GHW clic clac. Hmm looks like I'll need to find a graphite or etain CDC in PHW soon.

I love how you match your stuff in similar color!!