Reveal! Back from a week in London (one day in Paris)

That helps tremendously! Thank you! I was curious about the Speedy's crossbody function because I love wearing my bags crossbody style when walking into/out of work, shopping, etc. I have the large MK Brooklyn bag and use it as a crossbody, but it has a flatter shape than the Speedy. I want to purchase a new LV within the next year, as I just purchased a preloved Eva. They're sold out here in the US and I didn't want to deal with international purchasing and shipping. So glad you still love your new purchase! That's so exciting!!! [emoji177]
How exciting for you! I also recommend watching YouTube videos by Natasia and Fashionably Amy on their speedy b 25 bags. I found them very helpful when trying to decide on this bag. The speedy definitely sticks out more than what you're used to, but I think once you do get used to the new shape you'll love it. If you can go to a store and try one with your items inside that helps a lot too. Also if you don't use an organizer and don't mind it being smooshy it will naturally lay more against your side. Congrats on your Eva! That's another great bag! [emoji16]

Reactions: Blue Eyes 329
Hi A! I have seen your beautiful bag before but somehow missed the actual reveal. How cool and exciting that you bought it in Paris! Wonderful piece to remember your trip by.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
Hi A! I have seen your beautiful bag before but somehow missed the actual reveal. How cool and exciting that you bought it in Paris! Wonderful piece to remember your trip by.
Lol thank you! I have to say it was quite nice re-living the trip planning process, the long hrs of LV research on tPF and the final experience of buying the bag in Paris that the resurgence of this thread brought me this week. [emoji4]