Reveal! Back from a week in London (one day in Paris)

Love a good damier speedy! Congrats and youll enjoy her for the long run :smile:

Congrats on your first LV, the speedy b is a wonderful choice!

Congrats! I love me some DE. My first Louis Vuitton was a Speedy 35 in DE made in France also! Enjoy!!

Congrats!!! My first LV was a speedy 35 B in DE! Still love that bag!

Congratulations! You chose a fabulous Speedy. How wonderful to have purchased her in Paris!
Thank you so much! [emoji2]

Congrats! Love the charm. I'm kicking myself for not picking one up when I was there last year.

Congratulations on such a beautiful and functional piece, especially loving it when paired with that charm:girlsigh:

Congrats on such a wonderful souvenir! Love her charm also!!

MIF speedy b is the perfect start to your LV addiction + laduree- quintessentially Paris[emoji178]
Thank you! I honestly liked the Laduree charm on it over other LV charms I saw. The Laduree shop in Paris was sadly closed by the time I got there so I raced to get one in London the next day in Covent Garden [emoji6]

f04ed0b43bac483a981bd57e033ce472.jpg
Soooo in LVOE! [emoji1]

I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if you still use your Speedy as often as you thought you would? Do you ever wear it as a crossbody? I've always wondered if its size would work as a crossbody. Belated congrats on your purchase and TIA! [emoji2]

Reactions: Aliluvlv
I know this is an old thread, but I was wondering if you still use your Speedy as often as you thought you would? Do you ever wear it as a crossbody? I've always wondered if its size would work as a crossbody. Belated congrats on your purchase and TIA! [emoji2]
Yes I really love it! I have worn it crossbody and found it very comfortable although since I got a samorga organizer for it, I usually wear it on the short shoulder strap. It's my main work bag unless I need a tote for some reason (neverfull mm will likely be my second new LV bag purchase). During the weekends I tend to use my Eva (pre-loved). I really recommend the Speedy b 25 DE - it's fantastic, and I can't imagine not having it in my collection! Good luck with your decision, can't wait to see your reveal [emoji4]

Yes I really love it! I have worn it crossbody and found it very comfortable although since I got a samorga organizer for it, I usually wear it on the short shoulder strap. It's my main work bag unless I need a tote for some reason (neverfull mm will likely be my second new LV bag purchase). During the weekends I tend to use my Eva (pre-loved). I really recommend the Speedy b 25 DE - it's fantastic, and I can't imagine not having it in my collection! Good luck with your decision, can't wait to see your reveal [emoji4]

That helps tremendously! Thank you! I was curious about the Speedy's crossbody function because I love wearing my bags crossbody style when walking into/out of work, shopping, etc. I have the large MK Brooklyn bag and use it as a crossbody, but it has a flatter shape than the Speedy. I want to purchase a new LV within the next year, as I just purchased a preloved Eva. They're sold out here in the US and I didn't want to deal with international purchasing and shipping. So glad you still love your new purchase! That's so exciting!!! [emoji177]

Reactions: Pmrbfay