Resource for Jewelry Lovers ~ Post Your Favorite JEWELRY SHOPPING WEBSITES Here

I am a great lover of dainty jewellery. I dont have proper website to search for jewellery. Everytime I am in a search for a new piece of jewellery, I spend a huge time online to find it. Thanks to this post, I'll bookmark it and use it everytime I am in need. :smile:

Been stalking London Jewelers website a lot lately. The main store is huge, literally a series of interconnected stores with designer boutiques (VCA & David Yurman) attached. (Cartier used to have a counter there, too, but they moved a few doors down so I'm not sure if they are affiliated anymore besides watches). There are a few smaller boutiques too. They website has a lot of beautiful pieces and a nice variety, and yet it's probably less than 1/4 of what they actually carry (you have to go in to get to see the Oscar Heyman pieces [emoji7]). Nice website to go to for inspiration.

My go to shop is Carat* jewelry!! It's the best, it really looks like the real thing. I get so many compliments on this ring, it's insane. Nobody suspects its not real (shh...) I usually go to the shop in Harrod's or Covent Garden when I'm in London. I also looove their new tennis friendship bracelets.

www.caratlondon.com

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-08-05 at 8.33.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-08-05 at 8.33.39 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,382
  • ring.jpg
    ring.jpg
    824.8 KB · Views: 1,368