Resource for Jewelry Lovers ~ Post Your Favorite JEWELRY SHOPPING WEBSITES Here

I've been checking out this website, ItsHot

They don't have weight listed for all the pieces, but the listings that do have info, some are as low as 90% over current gold spot/scrap (~$1100 troy ounce atm, but finance gurus speculate this may drop 20% in the near future), nothing over 120% that I've looked at yet. They have a rewards/point system and they send out coupons, both of these can be combined. No tax, except orders in NY, and free ground shipping for orders over $150.

That's not a bad jewelry premium!

They do have some super bling pieces, but I didn't check those out, I'm a fan of plain and casual sold gold and .925 jewelry, stuff like Blue Nile's non-stone stuff.

Here's a coupon code they sent me for signing up, 37DC7E, 5% for the next 30 days. However, I just placed an order (14k rose gold bracelet) and I don't know if it is one time use or what. I hope they send out bigger coupons in the future!!

And if anyone knows of sites like this, that carry at least a few modest pieces, please link them. I don't like all that fancy designer stuff, well except T&Co - I like their simple pieces.