Resellers getting Chanel items first and selling for premium

This I think hello catwalk city’s true colors eventually showed. She buys , asks people if she keeps, for her YT content. When she actually knows the answer. Aside from “projecting to be minimalist” before her popularity and now jumping to bandwagon and all she does is unboxing left and right. The essence of her goals is dwindling down. And it all boils to this: buying Unicorn and selling them for profit down the road.

Yes for someone who had a minimalist approach she sure buys a lot now, which is ok if she was of course keeping it for her use but she sells it on & seems to do personal shopping requests too. Do purchase limits not apply to them in store? Also another insta luxe person Menem Jeff I think - she bought all three sizes of caramel bag from 21p and she’s sold one to fashionphile she said. The other caramel bags she posts with her ootd all have tags on them so makes me think that will be sold too. She said she’s eyeing the 21a brown too. I don’t get it... unless it is for the popularity and to gain followers.

Yes she used to be reasonable and when there was criticism, whether because she knows about these tpf threads or people were actually directly calling her out, she would mention God and only he can judge or something along those lines. I rolled my eyes so hard I almost hurt myself when I read that. Then I unfollowed her. A lot of her intel is from the same SA’s that others post here already anyway.

Her prices are ridiculous to a point . Nonsense . These resellers buy from another reseller with mark up . I only follow the real personal shoppers only now.

I’ve seen this person on fb and her prices are ridiculous. She sold the business affinity in caramel for $5200! I can’t imaging paying that much for a BA. She also has a lot of the popular bags and even multiples of them. A lot of regular people have turned into “resellers” now and I can’t stand it

LOL The REGULAR client aka active member on Facebook groups Woo Yoyo getting two or three of the same item which we simply couldn’t get in store

23B05798-71B4-4D1D-9B6C-C7259051295E.jpeg

F717D85A-5629-4124-9CE6-E4C0103C20E6.jpeg

440A6C53-AAA4-4FB4-BF7D-4C37A2A32269.jpeg

C224BC9C-58D6-41AD-A393-225F60A9EBFE.jpeg

Last edited:
Seeing how much people are willing to spend on these hot bags through resellers just gives Chanel that much more of an incentive to raise their own prices. Why should they let that extra profit go to the resellers when it can go in their own pocket? By buying at these premium prices through resellers you are giving Chanel the data they need to know that they can increase their own prices and people will still buy. Where does it end?
Exactly!!! This is THE reason why CC can and will increase prices like crazy. I surely hope that with that new blockchain chip in the bags it will be very very hard for unethical resellers to flip their product...

Has anyone seen many of the Instagram sellers now using YouTube to sell their items and promote their websites and Instagram accounts? I wish YouTube would not allow this either. They upload short videos of brand new season bags and tell you it's for sale and direct you to message or visit their various platforms. I prefer YouTube to view bags and not be a shopper of them.

Has anyone seen many of the Instagram sellers now using YouTube to sell their items and promote their websites and Instagram accounts? I wish YouTube would not allow this either. They upload short videos of brand new season bags and tell you it's for sale and direct you to message or visit their various platforms. I prefer YouTube to view bags and not be a shopper of them.
orchmelia does that ! any one else ?

Reactions: daisychainz
orchmelia does that ! any one else ?
I have seen those, but also just regular YouTubers who are now resellers are doing it. You visit what you think is a private Insta page and their stories and uploads are full of listings. There is a woman from Canada doing it now but I don't recall who she is. I don't watch any on purpose, but I've come across more sales videos like that.

I have seen those, but also just regular YouTubers who are now resellers are doing it. You visit what you think is a private Insta page and their stories and uploads are full of listings. There is a woman from Canada doing it now but I don't recall who she is. I don't watch any on purpose, but I've come across more sales videos like that.
Every one wants to sell ! nothing wrong but am not sure where all this is leading to ..

Reactions: daisychainz
I noticed Je Suis Lou is selling a lot too, I feel every other video she says she is getting rid of bags. In her defense she said she was selling below retail but I do feel it’s weird she also has many unboxings regulars now. I wonder if the world opening up a bit more will nip some of this behavior down. It’s exhausting considering the issues regular in store customers have been having with limited stock.