Request for L.A.M.B. Subforum

we just hit 500 pages, oh man! we need a forum, we need a forum, please!!!! i've had the flu the past two days and all i've had energy to do i read LAMB!!! you would be making many many many of us very very happy!

Another Reason We Need a Sub-Forum:

Our main thread, started out as a question about what people think of LAMB bags. But has long morphed into our main thread where we post of our love of the brand (bags, clothes, accessories, etc). However, often people read the thread title and then just post, not realizing that there are HUNDREDS of pages of huge LAMB fans. And a lot of them are quite rude, which just creates unnecessary drama. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but some of the comments are just plain rude. If we had our own sub-forum we could appreciate the brand in peace...and it would be a lot easier for new-comers to find their way (instead of trudging through a 500+ page thread) and feel welcome. :smile: Just my $.02.

Please Purse Forum mods. It really is getting crazy. I try to check the thread as much as possable but lots and lots of things get lost in the quick pace of the thread. Our own forum would allow us to talk about all things lamb, shoes clothing, and our beloved handbags.. we have 8,000 post in one thread!!! were close to 550 pages....

please mods please! we feel like LAMBs going to slaughter, all caged up and neurotic! we need a nice pretty green pasture to dwell in to our hearts content, to chat about LAMB bags and LAMB shoes and LAMB, LAMB LAMB!!! a place where no mean lil wolves will come in and ruffle our wool! we're nearing 600 pages already and the walls are not getting any bigger...please oh please grant us a subforum!!

please mods please! we feel like LAMBs going to slaughter, all caged up and neurotic! we need a nice pretty green pasture to dwell in to our hearts content, to chat about LAMB bags and LAMB shoes and LAMB, LAMB LAMB!!! a place where no mean lil wolves will come in and ruffle our wool! we're nearing 600 pages already and the walls are not getting any bigger...please oh please grant us a subforum!!

:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

:roflmfao::roflmfao: SO TRUE!!!

Please help us and our sanity!