reporterbag owners: howmany of you still carry this bag regularly?

I don't carry my mini reporter much. It's a bit small for use as a "work bag." (My long checkbook wallet doesn't fit in it very easily along with all my other stuff.) But I still love it and would never get rid of it! I mostly wear it as a casual weekend bag.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cambon reporter 2.jpg
    Cambon reporter 2.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 118
I don't carry my mini reporter much. It's a bit small for use as a "work bag." (My long checkbook wallet doesn't fit in it very easily along with all my other stuff.) But I still love it and would never get rid of it! I mostly wear it as a casual weekend bag.

attachment.php

Great color!! Is it brown? Looks like a rich chocolate brown.

My sister has the large pink reporter and it is her favorite bag. I talked her in to buying it and when she got it from Saks she was not sure if she liked it, thought it was too big and she is not a pink person. Now she loves the bag and uses it all the time.

I have two reporters that I have owned for the longest and had never carried them.

Just recently I wore the white w/ python one and I love it. I have received so many compliements. :heart:

i also own the black with white cc's and can't wait to break that one out now. At one point i was thinking about selling them but I'm glad I didnt:supacool:

Attachments

• BlackCambon.jpg
    BlackCambon.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 70
  • whitepythoncambon.jpg
    whitepythoncambon.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 64
I finally bought Reporter from TPFer, and LOVE it! I couldn't justify spending $3200 for retail when it first came out....but I've been wanting this bag for a LONG time. I carry it at least twice a week now.

I have the same mini reporter as Cosmopolitan! I love it, and the brown/brown patent is IMO the best combination... I think it's a great casual bag, so I'll be carrying it for a while! :smile:

-Minal

yes, it IS the size of the original mini reporter...........and the "white" is actually a pearlized silvery white......gorgeous. The line calls it light silver
i see this bag 4 days a week at least (when in NM!) lol
have also seen the dark brown mini reporter which is really rich looking and i do love it in that color in the reporter, its uncommon looking, , at Saks it went up from $2625 to $2750

new mini reporter is around $2800

:graucho: so pricey but beautiful