Report Purse Abuse Here!

Oh wow this is killing me I can't stop laughing [emoji39] whenever I go out with my sister and use my lady Dior and she walks on the same side as my bag I say "whoa there, other side, don't rub the leather its fragile!" [emoji23] so funny and so true, I need pylons around my bags. Must be protected at all times !

Good thing it isn't a python LD or else you'd be in for some real OCD.:upsidedown:

I felt compelled to start this thread as I just could not stand Idly by and witness further atrocities being committed on innocent loving purses.

Our purses deserve our protection and care after they have protected and cared for our belongings!

Im sorry to post such graphic content. But everyone must be made aware of these heinous acts being committed!

WARNING! Below graphic content!!

14sh3qb.jpg

This was posted in the Jennifer Lopez Thread :cry: where we can plainly see this sweet Balenciaga laying helpless on a dirty floor..

People!! Stand up or better yet- in the words of Mrs Kendra Basket (or whatever) RISE UP! RISE UP! and lets all put and end to purse cruelty forever!

Thank you!:crybaby:

Feel free to share your purse cruelty stories to spread awareness...

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I dropped my purse because I laughed so hard. Well, it hit the floor. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The one that always gets me... Is women who set / toss their bag down on the floor in a public bathroom. Even on very obviously filthy bathroom floors! Yuck! :faint::sick:

Yes, bathroom floors are gross. Just remember- everything in a bathroom is gross: toilets don't have lids, so each flush sprays the gross everywhere - including on to your bag. This seriously grosses me out far beyond just my bags... keeping it off the floor=good, but by no means does that keep it safe :-/

Reactions: CoachCatcher45
Yes, bathroom floors are gross. Just remember- everything in a bathroom is gross: toilets don't have lids, so each flush sprays the gross everywhere - including on to your bag. This seriously grosses me out far beyond just my bags... keeping it off the floor=good, but by no means does that keep it safe :-/

Oh wow I cringed. That awkward moment when you're in a public bathroom searching for anything to put your purse on or hang and there's nothing to use, so you prop it on your lap while using the toilet...:lol:

Reactions: CoachCatcher45

Oh yes, definitely. It bugs me in general. But bathroom floors get so, so much more than just microscopic splatter. And its rarely cleaned even remotely properly. And you can't really clean / disinfect a purse properly... And then these same women go on to sit their purses on tables, counter tops at home and in public. Their hands are all over it, it rubs against their clothing, its just... ick.

Omg I was in the restroom at the Atlanta airport using a stall--looked to my left and saw a gorgeous nylon Prada sitting on the floor! For the love of God!! [emoji52]

Omg doll....just tragic!

I was traveling one time I didn't use my backpack - used my purse and was told I had to place my bag in the seat under me for take off. I was like [emoji15].

I placed them on my feet and stretched them out [emoji1]..