Report Purse Abuse Here!

Ok so this happened a while ago, and I'm just now able to talk about it. (Actually I just now found this thread, but you get my point. LOL.)

The scene:

I had just bought my first Balenciaga, brand new from Neiman Marcus. I don't have the most glamorous lifestyle, so my first opportunity to take it out was to dinner with my husband and kids at Steak & Shake. You see what I'm saying re: glamour. But anyway.

Halfway through the meal, my daughter needed to potty, so I took her. I can't remember if I explicitly said to my husband "PLEASE WATCH MY BRAND NEW TWO THOUSAND DOLLAR HANDBAG," but does one really need to say it??? Isn't it assumed??? Ladies, apparently it isn't. Because when I got back to the booth, both my husband and my other daughter were gone (another potty trip), and MY BRAND NEW BALENCIAGA BAG WAS SITTING THERE UNATTENDED IN THE BOOTH. I'll give you a moment to regain consciousness after reading that.

If this is not handbag abuse, it is at the very least handbag neglect. GROSS NEGLECT. :panic:

Have you thought about seeking therapy for your bal? It may have abandonment issue from this ordeal.

My husband (then fiancé) gave me a brand new Indigo Celine Mini Luggage Bag for Christmas. I was so excited about it and took it to church the following sunday. I normally place my bag on the chair next to me. But that service was full that time, so I had to place it on the floor in front of me (checking to make sure there are no wet spots or open water bottles or coffee cups anywhere). This lady rushes to our aisle, barely excusing herself.....knocked my purse, stepped on my purse, her foot landed between the straps, and dragged my purse with her foot before she noticed what she was doing. I froze, my heart skipped, and I was trying my best not to push her since we are at church. I prayed so hard not to curse at her and be pissed off since we were in the middle of service. Tried to pray really hard and kept telling myself that this is just material things and that God is more important. LMAO. Sweet jeeezuzzz!

Oh yeah, my husband softly whispered to me: "Is your bag ok? Are you ok?"

Hahahahaha! He knows I greatly take care of my purses. And I just got it and used it a couple times maybe. (I'm sure we are all extra careful with our bags that is super brand new) I think he saw my eyes got big, stopped breathing, and turned red! LOL. I felt the pain from that incident. Lord help me!

TOTAL abuse!

My husband (then fiancé) gave me a brand new Indigo Celine Mini Luggage Bag for Christmas. I was so excited about it and took it to church the following sunday. I normally place my bag on the chair next to me. But that service was full that time, so I had to place it on the floor in front of me (checking to make sure there are no wet spots or open water bottles or coffee cups anywhere). This lady rushes to our aisle, barely excusing herself.....knocked my purse, stepped on my purse, her foot landed between the straps, and dragged my purse with her foot before she noticed what she was doing. I froze, my heart skipped, and I was trying my best not to push her since we are at church. I prayed so hard not to curse at her and be pissed off since we were in the middle of service. Tried to pray really hard and kept telling myself that this is just material things and that God is more important. LMAO. Sweet jeeezuzzz!

Hahahahaha! He knows I greatly take care of my purses. And I just got it and used it a couple times maybe. (I'm sure we are all extra careful with our bags that is super brand new) I think he saw my eyes got big, stopped breathing, and turned red! LOL. I felt the pain from that incident. Lord help me!

TOTAL abuse!

OMGGGGGG *crosses self* Terrible!!

TOTAL abuse!
Some people are rude and not considerate of things. I honestly would have held my purse during worship if I couldn't put it next to me on a chair/ bench.

I would have freaked out inside like you and kept quiet since we are in church.

My husband would have laughed because he knows how obsessive and crazy I am about my bags getting dirty. Then he would remind me that it's "just a purse" and to get over it.

TOTAL abuse!

This made me crack up [emoji23]. The one place you're not supposed to think bad thoughts and that happens. I can just visualise her foot dragging the poor bag, I'm not sure I would have said nothing.

TOTAL abuse!

Oh wow, I would have collapsed. Your hubby is a good one tho asking as he knew how you are about bags lol

Some strong prayers must have been said lol

Reactions: Summerfriend
My sister's CD purse sitting in a bin of hammer, screws, nuts and bolts and NAILS! It was in the garage. She must have just placed the purse on that bin as she tries to take off her shoes and then forgotten about the purse for about a day!