Report from our Los Angeles Meet

Oh beljwl!

I wanted to go so bad, but I felt sick that morning. I really hope I can attend next time, please count me in for the next one! :yes::heart:

So glad to hear your girls had a great time! Mr Doggie looks adorable too. :smile:

Anyone that wants to be put on my evite list for the next meet please PM me your email address. For anyone that got an Evite for this meet is already on the list.

IMG_0027.JPG

Love the group photo!!! Glad you guys had so much fun!

I just wanted to say I had a great time!!!!

We had a really good turn out this time. Our best yet.

We 1st had lunch at CPK. Then went upstairs to the Beverly Center mall. We spent quite awhile in LV (of course) then we went over to Dior and then went over to Gucci. The manager at Gucci spent a lot of time with us explaining all the different Gucci bags. Then we went over to the Coffee Bean and all got to know each other. Then most of us carpooled over to Rodeo Drive. We spent some more time in LV on Rodeo and then went over to Tiffany's.

2 people bought beautiful Miu Miu bags. One person even bought a Birkin.

I can't wait to do it again. I am hoping we can do this every few months. So for those that missed out on this one don't worry another one will be coming up soon.

See below for a partial group photo.

How did she manage to get a Birkin??? Is it not that hard in LA...? My mother is looking for one since years... she does not like to be put on waiting list so I am on a waiting list which my mom doesn't know....
I mean my mother even know a store manager from Hermes and is not able to get a Birkin bag in Germany.... How did you guys did it?????
But I am glad you guys had such a great time... I'd love to be part of that... Guess it looked awesome to see you all with you LV bags.... :tup::yes: