Report from Bicester....... & a Reveal!

Firstly James says hello to all and is really apologetic to the Member with the keyring that he hasn't been able to help as much as he would've liked. I hope that message makes sense for one of our members.

SP_A0164-1.jpg

I've nicked MMH06's pic to further explain to Flossie about the Picadilly, hope you don't mind MMH, James said it was ok to take a pic but it was packed in there and thought other people would think I was crackers taking a pic of a handbag.

Flossie - Bicester outlet has terrible lighting, when I saw the Picadilly from a distance my first thought was "Elephant", then I thought it wasn't a "True" grey as it looked to have taupe undertones.

MMH's piccie shows how one of those awful halogen lights is directed on it and "warps" the colour slightly.

James was behind the counter so asked him to get it down for me. On closer inspection it is a "true Grey" the ticket says D12 Grey for a colour code if that helps.

Also other than being dusty it looks immaculate, I couldn't see any obvious marks or flaws.

Could it be that mini-mable thingy? Actually, maybe not mini mabel. Drat, what was it called - the little shoulder bag number?

ETA - Or, I'm thinking one of those classic shaped scotchgrain bags that they do in such pretty colours?

Jo - no Choc Ledbury's - the only Ledbury's they had was 1 purple ostrich and a purple on that had problem handles (really noticable colour fade and transfer).