Report from Bicester....... & a Reveal!

You're welcome to use the picture. I didn't actually ask anyone when I took mine, sneakily took it as if I was on the phone!

I almost bought that black mini mabel when I was there! Didn't actually buy anything from Mulberry - I decided what I really needed was a mabel purse rather than a mini mabel.

I wasn't very impressed with the selection in Jimmy Choos either, neither myself or my mum could find anything we wanted and had two days there to think about it! The only thing I can away from Bicester with was some Dior sunglasses in a shade to compliment my mabel :roflmfao:

Ps. Does anyone know if you can change your username? I choose this random one my my uni username for ease but now it seems silly when people have to call me MM when my name is actually Hannah!

Hannah you could try pm'ing Vlad usually you're not allowed.

The only Bays they had were red ones with the different coloured leather patches shaped like fans. They did have a couple of patent E/W, no grey though.

You're making me sad now - that was my lonely faded purple ledbury sitting on the shelf waiting to be resold - I bought it at Shepton 3 weeks ago (they had several by the way but they were £245ish) but only when I got it home did I see the fading under the handles. So I searched the Bicester shop for an hour but couldn't pin down a good replacement bag - will have to wait until next time. There was a nice grey beauty there though (too much for my wallet) - you didn't buy that did you??

Ps. Does anyone know if you can change your username? I choose this random one my my uni username for ease but now it seems silly when people have to call me MM when my name is actually Hannah!

Someone who is a regular on the mulbery forum successfully changed their username..so you have a chance.( I think they were allowed change though because they used their real name)

lovemymulberry - I totally understand why you returned it as the fading was quite noticeable, they've also put a label on it explaining the imperfection so anyone who buys it knows exactly what they are getting.