Repair/Replacement Costs - List

I just wanted to know if anyone has recently had a zipper pull replaced in lv pochette and not been charged for it???I was hoping to have them replace the zipper and hardware..I was wondering if any of you have had this done, also the price and the length of time it took...I've read a thread about this here...but that was 5 yrs ago... really not sure how it goes now..[emoji39]thanks for your time[emoji7]

I just wanted to know if anyone has recently had a zipper pull replaced in lv pochette and not been charged for it???I was hoping to have them replace the zipper and hardware..I was wondering if any of you have had this done, also the price and the length of time it took...I've read a thread about this here...but that was 5 yrs ago... really not sure how it goes now..[emoji39]thanks for your time[emoji7]
The zipper pulls are usually replaced for free (unless they are weird seasonal pulls that must be ordered etc). To replace the complete zipper system, there is a repair fee.

Hi Guys,

I have an old Keepall that my mother bought in Geneva many many moons ago, I am looking to get the whole Zipper system replaced as its broken :sad:. Can anyone advise if the LV Store in Bond Street London will be able to fix in store or will it need to be sent away ?

I am leaving for LA soon and wanted done before then.

Hi Guys,

I have an old Keepall that my mother bought in Geneva many many moons ago, I am looking to get the whole Zipper system replaced as its broken :sad:. Can anyone advise if the LV Store in Bond Street London will be able to fix in store or will it need to be sent away ?

I am leaving for LA soon and wanted done before then.
To replace the entire zipper, the bag will have to be sent away.

pretty sure most stores will replace the zipper pull for free but there would be a fee for replacing the other hardware and it would need to be sent out.

Reactions: Ahmzi
Has anyone purchased from a preloved store like fashionphile and after a while you need the item reglazed... How does that work? Do we just take it to LV store? Do you need a receipt? Thanks guys
In most situations, you just take your bag to the LV store and they will assess your repair request and provide you with an estimate:
1) if the bag is authentic
2) if the repair is possible
They may ask for your receipt to pull up your information in the system, but it appears that even if you bought the bag pre-loved and don't have a receipt, you can still get repairs at this time (for a fee of course).

Has anyone purchased from a preloved store like fashionphile and after a while you need the item reglazed... How does that work? Do we just take it to LV store? Do you need a receipt? Thanks guys

I've had no issue repairing items that were bought pre loved. I've been asked if I've purchased the item directly from LV and I've told them no, and still was given no issue with paying or having free repair done.
Of course, this is isn't always the case I've heard unfortunately