Rent & Living Experiences in Various Cities....

It's so easy to live in LA because you can access so many things nearby. Traffic sucks in Seattle, but it sucks more in LA. If you have a nice car...be prepared to get tons of stupid vandalism to it. I've been keyed several times because my car isn't a piece of junk I guess. Ridiculous people are everywhere though... :rolleyes:

What part of LA do you live in?

I lived in Bev Hills and Hollywood, never had anything done to my car.

My husband and I travel all over the US for his job so i have lived and seen many places. Here is what i think.

Columbus, Ohio (Ohio State) - I live here now. I am moving this Sat to Miami. But i actually do like this place. Being org. from Texas, being around friendly people, i can say columbus is just as friendly. It is very family oriented here. More of a working class town. People go to work and come home to the fam. But that said, there are tons of things to do and places to go out. And of course tons of eating out! I see others have informed you on the school spirit which is crazy!! But soo much fun! My hubby and I are not big fans of sports, but its like you want to be apart of it here. The weather is great in the fall.. gorgeous, and some really good days in summer and spring sometimes. A little humid every now and then.

Ann Arbor, Michigan (U of M) - I have a friend that lives here. One yr she was snowed in for like a week!!

Nashville, Tennessee (Vanderbilt) - Vanderbilt mansion is really pretty ;) People are friendly here.

Miami, Florida (Can't remember which school it is) - Moving here in a few days. Not been here much. But the it seems fun.

L.A. (UCLA) - Since u know what the weather is like, ill stil give my imput cause i just love the weather there. lol We Lived not too far away and we were in LA every other weekend. You can not beat LA weather!! LA is prob my most fav palce to be. But the thing is you become obsessed with possesions and it starts driving you crazy. (but all we hung around was people worth 9 figures and we do not make quite that much , so thats prob why lol). But seriously its the best place to relax also. Its like the weather is so nice and you can just walk around and shop all day.. and it seems like noone works in that city... but we mostly were in BH most of the time. I would go here just for the weather ;)

Seattle (U of Washington) - Only been here once, cousin lives here. Seemed really gloomy

UC San Diego - I lived here as well. U siad you know what the weather is like. Maybe a smidge better than LA. Depends. Love the beaches. Lots of partying to do here. Mexcio not too far away too.