REMINDER - DC PF meeting next Sunday, July 16th -TEMPORARY STICKY

I can't wait! We're about an hour and a half away and my husband has been wanting to take the kids to DC so he is going to drop me off and take the kids on to DC. Is there shopping near the restauraunt? Will we be checking it out after lunch? :smile: I'll probably be wearing my LV Speedy but I'm not positive. What name is the reservation under? How many of us are going? Looking forward to meeting you!

Karla said:
I can't wait! We're about an hour and a half away and my husband has been wanting to take the kids to DC so he is going to drop me off and take the kids on to DC. Is there shopping near the restauraunt? Will we be checking it out after lunch? :smile: I'll probably be wearing my LV Speedy but I'm not positive. What name is the reservation under? How many of us are going? Looking forward to meeting you!

Karla -

Of course there is shopping in the area ;) ! I think we wouldn't have it any other way!

The reservation is under my name...Susan.

See you there!

Megs said:
Please have fun and post pics!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

OMG! Pics WILL definitely be taken...I'm getting ready for my PF debut...hehe. Never posted my pic before.

I'm sure the waiter/waitress will have a picture finger at the end.

It was wonderful. Everyone was no nice, and SuLi made everyone beautiful braclets with a purse charm on it. Lunch was great and we did a little shopping/browsing afterwards.

I am so glad I went and it was great meeting such a great group of ladies. One of my daughters attended and she had alot of fun, and was digging the LV store when we went shopping.

Pictures will be coming....

P.S. SuLi- thanks for putting this together!!!

The 1st Annual DC Purse Forum Meeting™ was so much fun! I am so glad I went. Everybody was so nice! Y'all are as nice in person as in cyberspace! :yes:

SuLi, Thank you so much for taking the time to put the event together. You did a great job.:yahoo:

And to everybody who attended, thank you for coming. I enjoyed meeting you all.:love:

P.S. Michele, I believe your daughter has been corrupted and taken to the dark side of purse addiction by LV!:P

I was being good and did not make a purchase because we are going on vacation. Otherwise, I could have done some damage.

pejcharat, I think we created a little LV purse monster at eleven years of age. She is begging me for that little denim purse.

The meeting was great! So much fun .... I see Susan has posted pix already so I won't post mine as it is the same. I loved meeting everyone, you guys are great! The shopping afterwards was so much fun. No purchases for me but I got to see so many things IRL that I have only ever seen online. There was a Bulga bag in Barneys Co-Op that I wish I had purchased but I was trying to be good. :angel: Now I want to call and see if they will do a charge send. :shame:

Michele, it was very nice meeting you. Your daughter was great; I think I know what she is going to ask for for Christmas! :yes:

Susan, my bracelet was such a lovely surprise. I'll post a pic of it as soon as I can for everyone to see. :smile:

Elongreach - I can't believe you live so close - I can't wait to see the pix of the shoes you bought!

Pejcharat - it was SO nice meeting you; I'm glad you were home and able to come. I had lots of fun looking at the Gaucho and Vuittons with you! :yahoo:

Diva Lee - I hope you weren't late to your class. It was nice meeting you!

Hey guys - we need to let everyone know that we saw the Mandarin Epis and fringed bags in LV. The mandarin Epis .... :love:

Thanks guys, I loved brunching and shopping with you! :yes: