Remember Yoanna House from ANTM.....

Wow not a good look for her. Maybe if the longer hair was darker.

I agree! She's definitely better as a brunette (or maybe a lighter brown). I always thought she'd look great with longer, more glamorous hair, but that color is awful. I'm not really digging the super thick bangs either. I think if she lost the bangs and did something to add soft curls and volume, she's be much sexier.

I don't like her new hairstyle. I think she looks better inthe picture on the left. I also find her annoying on the look for less. I'm not sure who I dislike more, Elisabeth hasselbeck or Yoanna House. Both very annoying.

I don't like her new hairstyle. I think she looks better inthe picture on the left. I also find her annoying on the look for less. I'm not sure who I dislike more, Elisabeth hasselbeck or Yoanna House. Both very annoying.
YES! That is so TRUE!!!! I'd have to go w/ Elizabeth though! Just because I want to hurt her everytime she opens her mouth on "The View"! But, YES! they are both AWFUL on that show!:throwup:

This is one of my Pet Peeves - people who think that just because their skin is light, they will look good with blonde, red, or otherwise non-dark hair.

They won't. She doesn't, and in case any lurkers are reading this and feeling an unseen shoe wrap gently round your toes, you won't either.

I don't care if all your friends and family tell you how great it will look. Don't do it. Get some highlights if you want to, but don't bleach your whole head. It will turn to straw and horses will nibble you in the streets.