Release date Vernis Alma

Holy Mother! That's crazy!!! $2410?? Oh man, I'm sorry - I think this bag will be staying on my "wish list" at least several years until somewhere down the line, I buy a used one....good good grief......deep sigh....:sad:

These are Voyage (overnight) size though, right? Too big to use as a purse? Or are they coming out in purse size too? Need to know before I buy the violette bellevue today! ;) I may decide to wait!

The GM is 20.1x13.4x8.7 $2410
The MM is 15.2x11.2x7.3... this is a TAD larger than the classic sizes Alma in mono, MC, damier, ect.. $2000

I took my name off the waitlist for the MM, its on the GM now, its not big enough for me so I had to move up! its pricey but I was told it is very limited and waitlists have begun.

oh the MM is roughly the manhattan gm size they said?

little fyi

I want the mm for everyday but then think if the GM is possibly going to be limited in quantity then I should get w/l for that one and use it as a luggage/travel bag when I take my pegasus 50 on a weekend trip- It just seems a shame to use as a rollers & make up bag - what a delima.

Whatever size this one is - I want it- does anyone know if it is the GM or MM?

I can not get the attachment paperclip to work all morning - but it is the pic on my avitar - :cursing: