Regular Purses??

I only carry designer, vintage, or indie designer. I'm really fussy and unfortunately I don't see much I like in lower end bags, with the exception of a fake leather giant black flat heart bag - I even got complimented in Gucci carrying that.

For Daytime ~ I Wear Designer (I Change My Bag Daily, To Go With What I'm Wearing).

For Evening ~ I Switch Around. Sometimes I'm Somewhere Casual I Keep On The Designer. If I'm At A Fancier Place Or Function I'm Usually In An Evening Bag (Which Could Be Either ~ But, Generally Non-Designer).

I'd never hesitate to buy a $30 purse despite having the affinity for more expensive bags. The way I see it, if the bag appeals to me, it's worth carrying. I have tons of what I call beat up bags to take to work or shopping when I don't want my pricey pieces to take a beating. I get a kick when I pull out my Paddington wallet out of my beat up canvas bag and I notice some women do a once over to check if my wallet is real or not. It doesn't bother me and my collection has worked very well for me, IMHO.

Only designers - preferably my collection of LV, but I also carry on occassion my Gucci and Burberry purses as well.

Although I did buy a cute black leather doctor's bag style purse from Brooks Brothers, b/c it was so damn cute!!! I used it a couple of times, now I plan on giving it to my mom!

I don't have any high-end designer purses, but the only other ones that I carry are:

Francesco Biasia (wearing that today)
Michael by Michael Kors
Cynthia Rowley
Cole Haan
Hype
Kooba
Kenneth Cole New York
I know I'm leaving somebody out!!

I consider these to all be mid-range. For as often as I change out bags, I can't see spending more than $500 on a bag (unless I get it as a gift)!! :yes:

I usually only buy designer bags, because those are the ones that I'm looking at. But since EVERYONE knows I love purses, I've started getting them as gifts and some are really quite cute. I've got two little felted wool purses that are soft and lovely for weekend use, not big enough for the work week. And they have sentimental value since they came from my family.
The RAFE handbags in at Target I think are cute too, but I worry how they would hold up.