Jimmy Choo Red Patent Ramona!! OMG!!

I :heart:LOVE:heart:the Ramona in red patent. I think this style looks extraordinarily gorgeous in patent, and I am glad that Choo decided to do Ramona in patent again.

If I didn't already have the Bordeaux patent Ramona from last f/w, this red patent hottie is most certainly the bag I would buy without any hesitation. My Bordeaux patent has been my all time favorite bag, and no other bag I own gets as many compliments.

As Cosmo suggested above -- if anyone is thinking of getting the red patent, RUN to get it. I have no doubt this one will sell out.

I really like ordering from BG.com. No tax, free shipping,great return policy. There should be no problem with getting your bag on a preorder from BG. I have received every preorder I have done through the large department stores. This is a head turning bag if there ever was one!

OK the question is..........

Do i order it from BG website?? or i contact a boutique?? does ordering it from BG means my order is secure?!! you think??!!

I would order from whichever one does not have a location in your state. You can save on taxes this way.

Also, you should be aware that if you order from a Choo boutique, you can only get a store credit if you decide to return an item.

I'm not so sure this bag is patent leather. If you look at the JC Rana Slick Satchel on Saks' website, the leather looks similar and is described as shiny calf leather. IMO, this bag doesn't look as much like patent leather as the bags from last fall. I think shiny calf leather would be even better than patent.:tup:

**UPDATE**

I saw this bag IRL and its not exactly patent!! Its a shiny calf leather..not like the Bordeaux or the black ones.. its just a shiny leather... now i'm thinking if i should go for it..or simply pass..

I would prefer this nice bright red in the shiny leather rather than patent. michellerojas, congratulations and please post pictures.

Hermes Junkie, did you not care for the bag because it was different than you expected or some other reason? I know you were really excited about the bag;)

Hermes Junkie, I still think you should consider getting the Ramona in the red shiny calf. :tup: After all, you already have a Riki in bordeaux patent, right? So much the better, in my book, because I'm not a big fan of owning multiples of similar bags.

Hermes Junkie, I still think you should consider getting the Ramona in the red shiny calf. :tup: After all, you already have a Riki in bordeaux patent, right? So much the better, in my book, because I'm not a big fan of owning multiples of similar bags.

I agree.. but the red one IRL has a shade of orange that i didnt like! I think ill go to the boutique again and try it out again!!:sweatdrop: