Red Patent Hobo, Bow Headband, Posey Sunglasses, + the CUTEST puppy ever!

Jan 9, 2006
My patent hobo came today :yahoo: My new fabulous SA wasn't there, just the ones I don't like :cursing: there was one that I didn't know that was very nice and helpful, but she was writing the PCE letters and couldn't help me. But I took her name too for future reference.

I LOVE THIS BAG. this is the only bag I've paid full price for in .... uh. maybe ever?? the last bag purchase I made in store was PCE LAST may. I've been an outlet whore ever since.

The bow headband I bought from a friend ALSO came today and I got the posey sunglasses in burgundy as well! My fragrance print sandals are on backorder, so we'll see.

My gorgeous 9 month old puppy couldn't resist taking a few pics too. She is moving with my mom on Thursday and I'm going to miss her so much!! She's technically my mom's dog, but thinks she's mine.

Anyway ... on to the pics!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

The sides are soooo cute!!

attachment.php

excuse the messy hair and bathroom

attachment.php

PUPPY KISSES!!!

attachment.php

the hobo is bigger than her! she needs to be brushed, hah, she went to the vet today for rabies shots and was SOO brave and didn't cry!! she cried really loud last time and it made me so sad.

anyways!! YAY FOR THE RED HOBO & PUPPY COMBO!!

Attachments

• redhobo1.jpg
    redhobo1.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 388
  • redhobo2.jpg
    redhobo2.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 370
  • redhobo3.jpg
    redhobo3.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 381
  • redhobo4.jpg
    redhobo4.jpg