Red flap at Saks; came on floor today

cjj

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
This is NOT a caviar flap; NOT a caviar flap. This is a calfskin flap, w/silver hardware, red is a blue red. Silver C's on front of flap (which has a magnetic closure), shoulder strap is all leather. Size is same as Jumbo but a tad thick. Price is $2600 (just had the price increase) and tage reads "Classic flap handbag". They are ONLY receiving this one, according to the manager there.

Info: Saks at Chevy Chase. # is 301-657-9000. Ask for Designer Handbags and then ask for Marilyn. Bag arrived yesterday, she placed it on the floor this morning.

ALso: white w/silver, black w/silver and black w/gold Cert totes, for those looking.

Cjj, is it this one? I think it is called the modern chain flap?

attachment.php

My Saks (BH) had new ones in Red and Blue. It is quite small, but very cute and looked durable w/ sturdy leather.

Nope, not like the one in the pic. This has NO hardware ANYWHERE except the silver double C's on the flap. Gorgeous blue-red. ANd let me tell ya, business is/was DEAD there today. I spoke w/her at 7:30 this evening; bag is still there. She had 5 people in all day (and one of them was me).