Red Alert - PCE cards out

:yahoo: WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO :yahoo: I received a phone call AND my PCE card came in the mail today!!!!!! I am going to buy a matching wallet to whatever bag my hubby and kids are giving me for our holiday next week!!!!!!!!!!!!! (PS: I am SECRETLY hoping they bought me the BLEECKER FLAP BAG!!!!) but, you ALL already knew that, now, didnt you!!!! :graucho:

No? A Bleeker flap? You???? :lol:

I got my PCE card for December but I didn't get one for Nov. Weird?

The one in November was for those that shopped in outlets in order draw them into the boutiques. The December one is for regular boutique shoppers. So, in theory, one shouldn't get both. But I'm betting there will be some that do!

And Tanukiki, I'm sending a little PCE fairy dust your way! (and Imasadgiraffe!)

The one in November was for those that shopped in outlets in order draw them into the boutiques. The December one is for regular boutique shoppers. So, in theory, one shouldn't get both. But I'm betting there will be some that do!

And Tanukiki, I'm sending a little PCE fairy dust your way! (and Imasadgiraffe!)

Thanks for the fairy dust! One of these days that stinky Coach fairy will send me my own card! I'd love to be able to get 2 so I could pass the love on but I'd settle for one :lol:

As of today I have officially received my first PCE card from coach.
Woo Hoo!

My husband handed me a letter from Coach today, I totally was not expecting this and lucky for coach too, because I was drifting away from Coach this holiday season. Even he was surprised at the 25% off discount on the card.

I had moved on in a way from coach. My thoughts had moved onto what Nintendo game should we get for the kids, OMG.. my daughter ran up the text messages, she is so grounded (thats another story).

I'll be honest I didn't really think I would get this card. ( Let's just say I wasn't holding my breath and I am really enjoying my Bleeker Medium size Duffle in Wine as my everyday bag, and my mind had left the coach world completely.
As of two minutes ago I am back : ) and running.
Thoughts of a new bag and cute accessories that go with my last bag are in my mind. I feel like a kid in a candy shop again.

Thanks Coach ...

I got mine today along with a phone call! Too bad i'm on a ban but my best friend will be using mine this time, so I will still get to go shopping with her! Maybe i'll throw a little something in there for myself as well, no one will know....

Congrats everyone. tlloveshim- Fairy dust works in many ways. Thanks to a kind tPF-er, I have a PCE card on the way. *IF* I get my own, I will be glad to post and give it to someone else (but I wouldn't hold your breath :lol:)

I GOT MY CARD TODAY!!

My very first!! After 5 years of being neglected. I guess it paid off to complain to the store, and website and corporate headquaters! My family laughed when I called the headquaters and were in such shock when it came today : )

I am so excited to finally be included. And 25% off is awesome, for some reason I thought it was only gonna be 20%. One large step for me, one small step for other neglected Coachies. :tup:

I know there was one in Washington state that did it for previous PCEs (and maybe the Christiana DE store?)

I've used the WA one before. I have Copley written down from Sept. Where is Copley? I hope they'll do it again.

ETA: Tanukiki, I'm glad you have one! I'm hoping you still get your own!