Rectangle Mini Flap Club!

View attachment 4183781 Hello, I came across this Classic Chanel Mini Rectangle with a Burgundy Interior in Black Caviar on eBay and was wondering if Chanel ever produced one in Lambskin with Burgundy Interior? I haven’t seen a Mini Rectangle Lambskin with Burgundy lining- only Black- and thought I could ask the forum for help to enlighten me, thanks!​

Love that purse!!! I have the Chanel Rectangular Mini in Lambskin, silver hardwear. Bought in June 13, 2017. I beleive this is the Autumn Collection Pre-Fall, Metiers D'Arts (released May to September) (It is pretty rare and hard to get your hands on! At least from what I hear because apparently the burgundy interior is seasonal) I am not one who is an expert but if you can obtain from the tag or receipt to show the codes that would be helpful, could compare it to mine?

I love this purse, the burgundy interior to me is everything!!!!

Reactions: snowbrdgrl
Hi guys!

Does anyone know if there are any mini or rectangular flaps available in Paris or London this season? I’m not a massive Chanel wizz and can see on the website they have a black lambskin which is akin to the mini square...

I am (preferably) after a beige or black mini in caviar with gold hardware.

Also please feel free to give your two cents on which one you prefer for fitting more in. I remember seeing a video from Chase Amie who said she preferred the square mini as she could fit more in?

TIA!! Xxx