Rectangle Mini Flap Club!

I love both the grey and black and I would keep them because they are different enough. Unless, the grey is not a color that you are not fond of, then return the mini and wait till cruise for a different color. As you might be aware, there will be a price increase for the minis in the upcoming cruise so that should factor in your decision. Good luck!

Last edited:
I’d keep this seasons grey bc Black will always be out. The combo of the grey w the ghw is so striking that I don’t see the need for blk too. I have a black mini and I took felt it was redundant to get grey so I ended up getting this green from 18b instead 191382c9-93b5-4fa1-a557-7303e5031117.jpg

Reactions: 133nch
You need both. It is not redundant at all. The grey is not too dark or too light that can work well for all season. Sometimes a black bag is too heavy for summer but be we all need a black with different HW. Take pic of the grey with your closet, you’ll be surprise to see it can go with lots of color.

Keep both! I have the same grey and also a black, go with different outfits. Grey hard to come by, previous 2 seasons were either too dark or too light shades. Good luck on your decision.

That’s exactly my problem with all the previous seasons I didn’t like the grey shade but totally fallen in love with this grey it just soo beautiful ... I am reluctant to let it go but my bank balance will need to suffer for a while !!! Lol we can be bag twins lololol tho I am very tempted to keep both .... but let’s see [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

You need both. It is not redundant at all. The grey is not too dark or too light that can work well for all season. Sometimes a black bag is too heavy for summer but be we all need a black with different HW. Take pic of the grey with your closet, you’ll be surprise to see it can go with lots of color.

I totally agree with what you say about the black being too heavy for summer but as soon as I wore the grey I feel it’s soo me and as I’m not a bright coloured person I feel this goes really well with my colours . But black is beautiful as well so that’s the reason I’m torn, tho I am tempted to keep both now especially with the price increase etc.

Reactions: Chanel923
I’d keep this seasons grey bc Black will always be out. The combo of the grey w the ghw is so striking that I don’t see the need for blk too. I have a black mini and I took felt it was redundant to get grey so I ended up getting this green from 18b instead View attachment 4153652

Wow [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7] the green is soo pretty, I do have a love for green but sadly I am more a neutral coloured person, with not many colours in my style, so grey is pretty me lol
As it’s seasonal it’s every reason to keep the grey but with the black it’s like the price will only increase ... what do u do ? It’s a hard decision lol

I love both the grey and black and I would keep them because they are different enough. Unless, the grey is not a color that you are not fond of, then return the mini and wait till cruise for a different color. As you might be aware, there will be a price increase for the minis in the upcoming cruise so that should factor in your decision. Good luck!

Both are beautiful but I love the black very versatile and can work with any outfit! It’s also less color transfer, pending price increase in upcoming Cruise (November) on Classic Mini and you stated earlier that the Black is your perfect combo! Don’t let your heart derail you from the color even though the gray is a seasonal color or you can keep both if funds are not an option!

For me, black. But the grey is perhaps a seasonal bag and you can perhaps buy another black soon ? But there are annual price increases...
If money isn't a problem, keep both. I have many same bags in different colors.

I would keep both. I don’t mind, and actually prefer to have multiples of items that I like and that work. They are very good and hard to get bags so if this type of bag works with your style I would keep both colors.

You all have a very good point and give every reason to keep both lol especially baring In mind that the price in due to increase and my question would be , have any of you’s heard the rumour that they might be doing away with the Caviar Leather for classics and mini and only making them Lambskin as it’s more iconic ? If this is the case it gives me even more reason to keep both coz if it is the black will be harder to come by in Caviar Leather.

You all have a very good point and give every reason to keep both lol especially baring In mind that the price in due to increase and my question would be , have any of you’s heard the rumour that they might be doing away with the Caviar Leather for classics and mini and only making them Lambskin as it’s more iconic ? If this is the case it gives me even more reason to keep both coz if it is the black will be harder to come by in Caviar Leather.

Yes, both are so lovely! I’d keep both too if circumstances allow. They’re so strikingly different. Yea news are coming in that Cruise will only be Lambskin, with a $200 price increase for the Rect mini! But I’m not sure how it is in other countries.

Yes there’s a strong rumour that even if they aren’t phasing caviar out, they are definitely making it less available (fewer stock allocation for countries/stores). Both your minis are gorgeous and this grey shade is really lovely, esp with GHW. Definitely keep both if you can!

D1E8B437-53C3-4FA8-9187-2E14EF9C2B60.jpeg Hello, I came across this Classic Chanel Mini Rectangle with a Burgundy Interior in Black Caviar on eBay and was wondering if Chanel ever produced one in Lambskin with Burgundy Interior? I haven’t seen a Mini Rectangle Lambskin with Burgundy lining- only Black- and thought I could ask the forum for help to enlighten me, thanks!​

I am no chanel expert but I do know chanel ever made black mini with burgundy interior at least one time as a limited edition on 17B so the serial number begins with 24xxx or 23xxx. HTH

Reactions: Moonicav