Recommendations for eye plastic surgery (all around)

Hi may i k
Hi there.. I got my eyes done at View clinic as well and they turned out awful! :sad: despite having higher creases (too high for the shape and size of my eyes), ptosis correction and epicantho..my eyes look more tired, puffy, smaller and slightly slanted. Botched big time.I really hate what the epicantho has done to me. The doctor doesn't have a very good aesthetic sense. During the final follow up appointment he had the nerve to say 'your eyes are now bigger and brighter'.

Hi there, i know this post was a long time ago but can i know who was your eye surgeon at View that time? Im looking to go there but the reviews i found about VIEW didnt mention the surgeon’s name. I hope you don mind sharing

Plz do not go for epi surgery! Unless ur eyes are very far away frm one another! I had mine last mth at grand and i completely regret it. No doc can make exact same shape and size of the epi corners. Plz dun go for it~!
I got epi in Mina 6 months ago cause my eyes look too small compared to my face and I totally satisfy with my result.