Recommendation for BG sales person for Goyard?

jhsmama

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hi,
I want to purchase my first Goyard, St Louis PM but I live in Philadelphia and I'm thinking calling Bergdorf Goodman and have it shipped would be the best option.
Can anyone recommend a sales person at BG?
Thank you so much~

I started working with Melanie McLynn this week and she has been phenomenal! I found her info via tpf and emailed her what I was looking for. She responded quickly with lots of pictures and info. I was pretty surprised b/c I've found BG SAs hard to track down in the past.

I can't recommend her enough!

email: [email protected]
phone: 212-872-8916

Thanks ladies. When I called BG Goyard, Melanie answered the phone and rest is history and I have my St. Louid in GM in blue and I'm in love!
I first ordered PM but when I received it, it was too small. I emailed Melanie and within 2 hours, she looked up my charge card number and sent out GM for me.
She was so wonderful and I'd recommend her to everyone.
And this bag is amazing!! So light but yet so stylish and holds a lot! And I love blue color so much.. I was torn between navy and blue but i'm so glad I got blue. ;)

If you want to save in the tax and you don't live in CA, you can do a phone order from SF, from Lucio, he's very helpful. You only have to pay for shipping. I just ordered a pm Red tote!

I just want to thank you ladies for recommending Melanie from BG. I was reading this thread since I was contemplating on buying a St Louis tote. Got it last week and Melanie was awesome and no sales tax of course! :smile:

Melanie was great answering my emails. Unfortunately, she was out when I went to BG to pick up my St. Louis PM so Phyllis (sp?) rung me up. Maybe it's just me but Phyllis seemed to be friendlier the moment I took out my credit card to pay for the bag. Prior to that, I found her a bit cold and preferred to work with other clients that time.