Recommendation for BG sales person for Goyard?

I vote for Melanie too! I'm from Philly as well and I just bought my first Goyard the beginning of the month in NYC. Melanie was really helped me with picking out the colors for my intials and stripes. She is also very knowledgeable and patient. If you have the chance, it is worth the trip to BG's in NYC to visit the Goyard boutique. :smile:

I really wanted to get my mom a Goyard. I went to SF and the black St Louis tote was on back order so I lurked TPF and found Melanie's contact! :smile: so glad I did because I saved on tax! 😊😊😊 thanks ladies!! My mom was super happy!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390323795.240854.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390323808.656658.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1390323827.289978.jpg

Sadly my goyard arrived just thrown in a brown box. I'm kind of disappointed with the handling of it, considering the money spent. Unfortunately Melanie is on vacation so her assistant handled it.

Sadly my goyard arrived just thrown in a brown box. I'm kind of disappointed with the handling of it, considering the money spent. Unfortunately Melanie is on vacation so her assistant handled it.
i'm so sorry that this happened. everything i have received from melanie has been perfect.
enjoy your bag- what did you get?

I feel like Melanie is beyond perfect...so awesome. I decided I want a GM in grey, and did not love the other bag, and she was super awesome about it.,,,really pleased with her, and need to buy the grey GM when it comes back!!

Reactions: bender
Just called BG to order my first Goyard wallet the operator passed me to Omar in the mens section who directed my order over to Melanie as her area has the St Marc. Sadly think i called to late for overnight ot get it to me saturday, so have to wait till monday to get it!

DITTO,
I just received mine and it was crushed and creased and I am very disappointed. Did you ever speak to Melanie about it?