Recommendation for an anti-frizz leave in hair product?

I like the Yes to Cucumbers as a daily conditioner (not a leave-in). It's cheap, moisturizing and smells great! You can also find it at Target in the "natural" beauty section.

I too suffer from big poufy hair in the summer. I've stopped fighting my slightly wavy hair and like to play it up! I scrunch in products to make it wavier. But when I'm feeling lazy, I like to rake/scrunch some leave-in conditioner (you could just use a little of your daily conditioner) and then comb through some Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle.

i'm on the same boat as you are, OP. tried tons of leave in products, but i've never found anything that great.. until now. my absolute fave leave in product is it's a 10 miracle leave-in. it's the only thing that doesn't weigh down my hair and actually leaves it feeling softer and more manageable.

here it is on amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Its-10-Miracl...H6G2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1304357123&sr=8-1

This product is great! Just finished a bottle and immediately purchased another.

If you don't mind a strong jasmine scent, try R&B from Lush Cosmetics. You only use it sparingly as too much will be too greasy. Ask them to make you a sample as everyone's hair is different. This worked really well on my curly hair.

Recently I've tried:
John Frieda Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioning Spray (Frizz-ease)
Yes To Cucumbers Leave In Conditioner (found in Ross)
Dream Curls Curl-Perfecting Spray (also John Frieda Frizz-ease)
... and quite a few others but would have to be at home to check the cabinet as I don't recall all their names off hand.

I have this and am not impressed at all when I use it on my hair. But I use it on my 2 year old who has super curly hair and it does work for her curls.

My hair starts getting frizzy in summer and I need a product to control it! I've tried tons of products in the past, but I've never found anything so fabulous that I want to stick with it, also I don't want to do chemical treatments (like the Brazilian blow out).

I'm open to drug store or salon brands. My hair is long, layered and has a natural wave to it. I'd love to find a product that I could put on my damp hair, work it through and just let it air dry (without turning into a giant fuzz ball). I am open to creams, serums, a mousse, or whatever would cut down on the fuzziness, but not be heavy or sticky. I want to get rid of frizz, but I also don't want my hair to look greasy or weighed down. I would really love some opinions! TIA ;)

Whenever I get this from clients, I always tell them to use a leave in conditioner and a keratin shampoo and conditioner. I suggest organic connect leave in conditioner and the protein shampoo and conditioner from keragreen. If those dont do it for you, you can use keragreen's keratin treatment maintenance product, which will straighten it right up.

What is it about the Moroccan oil you don't like. I'm thinking of getting some myself but want to know the pros/cons first

some other people mentioned that they thought it was drying out their hair... and when i took a good look at my hair it appeared to be doing the same. i have quite a bit of platinum blonde highlights in my hair and when i used moroccan oil the ends look like a fried out mess - and i let my hair dry naturally so i know heat from a blow dryer or straightner wasn't doing it.

but some people absolutely love it - so i would never say don't try it.

i went to a beauty store yesterday and they recommended one by biologe, but i haven't tried it yet.

Just ordered Wen shampoo (yes, I admit I was suckered in by an informercial) it's supposed to be amazing, and help frizzy, dry hair....has anyone tried it?

there's a thread about it somewhere on here.... if i recall there were mixed results. that infomercial almost roped me in as well lol

I feel like I/we answer this every week, lol!
I swear by Elixir Ultime by Kerastase.

I found w/ Moroccan Oil I needed to clarify {strip it's build up} out of my hair more often than I did before. It's like a band-aid IMO. It really never soaks in, my hair also took a lot longer to dry when I used it.