Recommendation for an anti-frizz leave in hair product?

Hmm..... Mixed results on the Moroccan Oil. Might look into something else.

I have really thick long hair which is colour treated. It takes me for-ever! to dry my hair and I'll admit it's due for a cut. It's naturally curly but because it's long the curl has turned into more of a wave.

People always compliment me on how shiny and healthy it looks even though I don't spend $$$ on it. I do use a heat product before I blowdry but it doesn't stop the frizz.
When I straighten I don't use balms or straightening products but I do find that if I wash, dry and straighten and re-straighten the following day it stays straighter for longer. But after a day of straight hair I'll wear it another way. It looks good both ways but I always find it looks best and almost frizz-free the day after I wash it.

Next beauty-buy is definitely going to be a hair product!

I have two favorites:

Drugstore: John Frieda Overnight Leave-In. I use it during the day. A tiny dab and rub it into the ends. As it's intention is to absorb quickly for sleeping, it's wonderful for controlling dry hair without leaving hair greasy.

Salon: Kerastase Elixir Ultime. Smells sexy, like a sandalwood musk. A small amount rubbed onto hands makes hair really easy to comb and keeps it from looking parched/flyaway. At night I like to add a tiny amount of loose sparkle powder, like a MAC pigment, and create a lovely shine serum.

I have two favorites:

Drugstore: John Frieda Overnight Leave-In. I use it during the day. A tiny dab and rub it into the ends. As it's intention is to absorb quickly for sleeping, it's wonderful for controlling dry hair without leaving hair greasy.

Salon: Kerastase Elixir Ultime. Smells sexy, like a sandalwood musk. A small amount rubbed onto hands makes hair really easy to comb and keeps it from looking parched/flyaway. At night I like to add a tiny amount of loose sparkle powder, like a MAC pigment, and create a lovely shine serum.

How much do you pay to have the Kerastase? I was looking at that yesterday. Also on my list of maybes...

How much do you pay to have the Kerastase? I was looking at that yesterday. Also on my list of maybes...

I usually throw out drugstore shine serums and I've used everything from Josie Maran Argan Oil to MoroccanOil and disliked how they worked. So, it was worth it to find something I like and requires very little product per use :smile:

I have coarse asian hair that is mostly wavy with kinky strands. I have used Wen for almost a year and it has definitely helped with the coarse hair. I also use Living Proof straight making for thick to coarse hair. These two products have made a huge difference in the frizziness. Living proof can be found at Sephora.

i'm on day 3 of the biolage product i just bought. i love it!! the other two days i used too much so i'm been downsizing the amount every day. today i think i finally got it right.

and the great news... this stuff is only $20. - it's a smaller bottle so might be half the size of other serums but it's better for me to buy stuff $20 at a time than $40.
http://www.matrix.com/products/biolage/colorcaretherapie/delicate_care_oil.aspx

Whenever I get this from clients, I always tell them to use a leave in conditioner and a keratin shampoo and conditioner. I suggest organic connect leave in conditioner and the protein shampoo and conditioner from keragreen. If those dont do it for you, you can use keragreen's keratin treatment maintenance product, which will straighten it right up.

I'm going to try this.

I'll try the Kerastase too, but I've been very unimpressed by their shampoo and conditioner.