Recieved a USED bag from elux today.

WOW that is terrible. I would return or if your ok with it ask for a discount if you keep it. But for that much $ I want brand new.

If I were elux I would make it that you can only return if you keep all plastic coverings on to prevent them from losing $$. Especially since they can "test drive" the bag for 30 days. I mean people can literally keep buying a new bag every month, use it, then return on the 29th day and appear to have an awesome LV collection when they dont own a thing.

I think part of the problem here is people "test driving" bags for a week or two then deciding to return them.

Granted, there is no excuse for ELux for accepting a return with damage, muchless send it to another customer, but I find the concept of using a bag for a couple of weeks then returning it disgusting.

I think LV has some SAs that would rather accept a questionable return rather than confront a customer. They should either not accept the return or not resell it. The problem would go a long way to being solved if people didn't return stuff they've used. To me it's the same as buying a dress for New Year's Eve and returning on January 2. Not ethical. (Nor is sending out a used bag.)

Take the bag home and look it over, put your stuff in it and try it out at home, then put it back in the box until you make up your mind. Do not USE it for a couple of weeks and try to return it as new. It is not.

I agree with this post.:tup:

Definitely return it. If you wanted a used bag you could have gotten one on Ebay for way less. Eluxury should really get their act together. I don't think I would order from them after hearing all these horror stories. They're terrible.