Recent Outlet Scores! No Long Reveals, Just Pictures!

hrimaliv

here I'm alive
O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
I have had a wonderful couple of months. Well, for me anyway! Last month I purchased the hounds tooth scarf at the Leesburg, VA outlet for something like $20 (because I had return credit plus the extra holiday 10% that they were doing). Then I purchased the outlet Legacy leather tote in Whiskey at the Williamsburg outlet (with the TDF signature blue lining), which was 50% off plus the holiday 10% off plus I had a $50 gift card from xmas, so it came out to $143.25 (originally $409.00!!!). Today, I went back to Williamsburg and got the blue tattersall scarf which I have been lusting after for a while for $50, and I got the adorbale little hearts lanyard which I have also been lusting after for quite some time ($24), and last but not least I got the blue Carly! I am FINALLY a member of the Carly club after being a Coach fan for over 2 years! Yay! The Carly was 50% off plus I had more return credit, so she came out to....$58.23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (originally 379.00) :yahoo:she has the most delicious blue interior too.

I also (FINALLY) got a scorpio keyfob off of evil bay, and the new "J" charm from the boutique back in October. I think that's all the recent stuff! Phew!

Here are the lovelies!

Attachments

• P1020478.JPG
    P1020478.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 86
  • P1020481.JPG
    P1020481.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 128
  • P1020483.JPG
    P1020483.JPG
    25.5 KB · Views: 110
  • P1020485.JPG
    P1020485.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 179
Oh I love both of those purses, I actually watched that carly for a while! You got it at a steal! And I love the legacy tote. I wish the original would pop up somewhere, but I do love the pool lining inside that one too!! Great buys!!!!

I was looking at the blue leather Carly and decided not to get it. After seeing your blue beauty, I regret that decision. It's a lovely bag. I love your Legacy tote as well. I saw the original and tried carrying it but it was feeling a bit too heavy. I am curious to see what the outlet version looks like. If it's lighter, I may be tempted to pick one up for myself. They're lovely purchases.

The blue Carly will look fantastic with blue jeans--which is my favourite type of fabric.

Thanks all :smile:

T-GIRL- I hope you get one of the Carly's! And as for the Legacy, I haven't used it yet, but I have filled it up and tried it on and it seems to be nice and light, especially for how much it can hold!