Recent Haul!

I love them both :love:

There is a slight colour variance but I've been informed that it can depend on how the colour takes to the leather.

The bays is a sub - tried so hard to get one that wasn't but I was at Bicester and the sub was there, so I grabbed her whilst I could and thought I could exchange if a non-sub turns up but one hasn't since.

I think I prefer the Lily to be a little brighter, as it's less leather and so stands out a bit more and there's enough leather on the bays for the darker purple to shine...if that makes sense!

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 382
I love them both :love:

There is a slight colour variance but I've been informed that it can depend on how the colour takes to the leather.

The bays is a sub - tried so hard to get one that wasn't but I was at Bicester and the sub was there, so I grabbed her whilst I could and thought I could exchange if a non-sub turns up but one hasn't since.

I think I prefer the Lily to be a little brighter, as it's less leather and so stands out a bit more and there's enough leather on the bays for the darker purple to shine...if that makes sense!
Looks pretty perfect to me. Wowweeeee x