Received my black ULTIMATE SOFT!!

Aww, thank you girls for letting me share! I love it and will never regret this purchase. My bf (future PHH) cannot believe I dropped that much money for a bag. I don't care. I love it and I feel glamorous using it.

Here are some stock pics from a Japanese website:
¡Ú³ÚÅ·»Ô¾ì¡Û[Çä¤êÀÚ¤ì¤Þ¤·¤¿]¥·¥ã¥Í¥ë¡¡£²£°£°£µÇ¯½©Åߥ³¥ì¥¯¥·¥ç¥ó¥»¥ß¥·¥ç¥ë¥À¡¼¥Ð¥Ã¥°£Á£²£¹£²£¸£µ¡§¥Ç¥£¥¹¥«¥¦¥ó¥È¥·¥ç¥Ã¥×»Ö¿å

clk55girl: the measurements are (when stuffed):

9" W x 12" L x 4.5" D (at the teardrop base, abt 1" at the teardrop top)

I can fit: a checkbook length leather Gucci Chocolate Guccissima wallet (it is bulky when it is stuffed w/ CCs cash, etc.), sunglasses, cellphone, notepad and pen, keys, compact + lipstick + gloss. The essentials! :smile:

^Congrats on your bag!! That is absolutely stunning!! And now I have to have one...May I ask how much that was (you can pm me) and if your SA can locate another one? I'm sold on that bag...Never EVER give up that bag!
:heart: Emmy

FYI:

My bag was $1475 retail and you can read my first few posts in page #1 about where I bought it. My SA is very nice, she'll be willing to look it up for you in the system. I believe she said she had 3 in stock when I bought it. I don't know now.