Received my 2nd bbag: a Sandstone City :)

F&G YAY! I can't wait to see pics of your sandy :jammin: I'm sure yours will be just as gorgeous, the leather on sandstone just seems amazing on all of them :yes:

Nanaz LOL thank you soo much!!! You are too sweet :P & I am so glad you posted your Sandstone City, so I could copy :graucho:

Awww, verty, I'm glad to hear you're happy with your sandstone city, and the leather on yours is just gorgeous! And I can't believe you never thought about getting the city style before, considering your height.

Thank you Stila:heart:

Awww, verty, I'm glad to hear you're happy with your sandstone city, and the leather on yours is just gorgeous! And I can't believe you never thought about getting the city style before, considering your height.

It always frightend me b/c it looks quite large on the Olsen's & Nicole Richie lol, which was a stupid comparison on my part b/c they're a good 5" shorter than me:Push: Was always nervous I couldn't fill her up either - but she really is the PERFECT size. I LOVE being able to stuff a sweater inside & still have room:jammin: Thank-you very much btw :smile:

yay verty!! we're bbag sisters!! I also ended up getting a sandstone city and I LOVE HER!!!:heart: i still have to introduce her to the forum tho.. lol

After seeing Nanaz's Sandstone City, I knew I had to have one So I called up Kim at BalNY and sent back my Truffe Twiggy and she sent be this beauty instead

For anyone debating on whether to City is too big for you or not - give it a try! I was SO worried it would be, but I LOVE it Even if you hardly have anything in it it still falls so nicely :jammin: btw, I'm 5'8".

And THANK-YOU Nanaz & Mimz for rec'ing Kim. The leather on this bag is AMAZING!

Sorry, not the best photo's ...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Congrats Verty...such beautiful bag needs to enlarge....:yahoo: :yahoo: