Rebecca Taylor Cheetah Jacket or Rebecca Minkoff Cheetah Purse? Help!

Which one should I keep?

• Rebecca Taylor Faux Fur Cheetah Blazer

• Rebecca Minkoff Cheetah Fling

Results are only viewable after voting.
Definitely the RM! :smile: I love animal print (leopard is my personal favorite), but the only items I (personally) would wear (and never together... it's ALWAYS one or the other) include my LV Sprouse scarves or CL leopard shoes. :smile:

By the way, I bought the leopard jacket last year and returned it. I LOVED it but I realized I wouldn't get the wear out of it. I have a pair of Manolo Blahnik leopard ballet flats instead and I love them.

I guess I'm the minority but I love that jacket. It is more tame than other animal printed jackets that are out. Although I do agree that you will get more use with the bag. Sorry I'm no help GL!

I am not a "clutch" person and sorry I cannot comment on it.

Although I am not sure if this Rebecca Taylor Cheetah Jacket is the ONE to get, but IMO leopard jacket is timeless and every girl should have one in her closet. I have a leopard jacket by D&G for years which I love and always receive compliment :love:

I am also drawn more to the jacket. But...I am not a fan of that clutch so if I had to pick one I would go for the jacket.

I think as long as you do a simple outfit with the jacket it would look great.