Rebecca Minkoff Pictures Thread

Everyone's bags are gorgeous. Does anyone have a photo of the Matinee in Elephant? I'm worried it's too brown to wear with black. Anyone have it?

Here's my pics of my elephant matinee with my sage matinee. The elephant is a beautiful taupe color, looks good with everything.

Attachments

• minkoffgroup1.jpg
    minkoffgroup1.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 289
  • minkoffgroup2.jpg
    minkoffgroup2.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 216
  • elephantclose.jpg
    elephantclose.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 149
  • minkoffgroup.jpg
    minkoffgroup.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 245
FINALLY!! I received my MAM in Blue and the Glazed Espresso Nikki today. I also got the Glazed Almond Matinee yesterday. Now just waiting for my MAM in Tomato and MAM in Purple. I decided that I'm not keeping the Glazed Almond Matinee since I already have my Dark Grey one. Plus I really like the MAM style more lol. Here are some pics!

11-27-07%20002.jpgRebecca_010.jpgRebecca_012.jpg

Reactions: shesnochill
missypoo! finally you got some of your orders! Looks wonderful! Is the blue color true to life in the pics? Yours def. looks more blue than grey! Which is your favorite color? and style?

FINALLY!! I received my MAM in Blue and the Glazed Espresso Nikki today. I also got the Glazed Almond Matinee yesterday. Now just waiting for my MAM in Tomato and MAM in Purple. I decided that I'm not keeping the Glazed Almond Matinee since I already have my Dark Grey one. Plus I really like the MAM style more lol. Here are some pics!

View attachment 301860View attachment 301861View attachment 301862

I'm glad you finally got your bags (or at least some of them)! I think you ordered the most of anyone! They look beautiful. I really like the blue on the MAM.

Thanks everyone!! I was worried about having too much grey in the Blue MA Mini, but now that I finally have my hands on it, I think the color is perfect. There is more blue than grey and I love the gold hardware. The leather is so SOFT and smooth! lol I'm afraid to even go outside with it for fear of scratching it. My fav color so far that I have gotten is the blue, but still waiting for the Tomato and Purple MAM's to come. I just got an email from RM stating that the Tomato will be here tomorrow!! I have to say that my favorite style is the MA Mini. I do like the Matinee, but it is kind of too long for me where as the MAM is just perfect.

I love that color of blue - that's the color I had wanted to order but missed out on. What's the leather like on that bag? it looks like it might be the stiffer leather - like the elephant color - and not the really thick mushy leather like the black and gray colored bags.

Also, is that a pic of your Glazed Almond Matinee? Why does it look so much darker than the Glazed Almond MA? The GA MA was more of a caramel color (with yellow-ish undertones) - your bag seems to have more of an "orange-y" shade to it. I almost bought a Glazed Almond MA, but it seemed to similar to my Gustto Setela bag in caramel, so I got the black Matinee instead. I actually just saw a glazed almond MA on ebay & almost bid, but decided to pass on it.

I love that color of blue - that's the color I had wanted to order but missed out on. What's the leather like on that bag? it looks like it might be the stiffer leather - like the elephant color - and not the really thick mushy leather like the black and gray colored bags.

Also, is that a pic of your Glazed Almond Matinee? Why does it look so much darker than the Glazed Almond MA? The GA MA was more of a caramel color (with yellow-ish undertones) - your bag seems to have more of an "orange-y" shade to it. I almost bought a Glazed Almond MA, but it seemed to similar to my Gustto Setela bag in caramel, so I got the black Matinee instead. I actually just saw a glazed almond MA on ebay & almost bid, but decided to pass on it.

The leather on the Blue MAM is really soft and not thick at all. Very delicate IMO. And I had to lighten my pics on the Glazed Almond Matinee because it came out dark lol. It is like a caramel color. Like I said before, I'm not keeping that one because I already have the Dark Grey Matinee and actually prefer the MAM's. :yes:

seeing all these pictures makes me lean away from the manitee and toward the MAM! i like the emerald...trying to not have a black bag (since i've already got one..or 6)