Rebecca Minkoff at Winners

Just the one I purchased. But the Winners at Queen St and Portland has this Cupid too (just one, dchecked today). Has dust bag and all tags still.

Thanks for letting me know. I was thinking of heading down tomorrow but now with this weather, I don't know if I'll will be able to make it. I'm sure it will be gone by the weekend *sigh*

Thanks for letting me know. I was thinking of heading down tomorrow but now with this weather, I don't know if I'll will be able to make it. I'm sure it will be gone by the weekend *sigh*

Hmm... well maybe what I can do is go back tomorrow and buy it (if it's still there), then return it on Friday and put it on hold for "Cat"? Then you can go on the weekend and say you put an item on hold under "Cat". I think they will hold an item for 24 hours or something like that.

And another!
Endless Love satchel on clearance for $207 (orig $525) at Burnhamthorpe and Mavis Winners

It's missing the longer strap though

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392430766.637140.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392430766.637140.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 352
No minkoff at heartland town center winners but they did have two large ysl carry on bags in black canvas. Sooooo tempted but was with dh and he is the opposite of being an enabler so no such luck for me :sad:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392926939.202336.jpg I was at the bloor st winners today and found these 2. The jelly bean cross body is $59, and the clutch is $49. Plus they had received a lot of runway pieces.......I saw Valentino shoes, and bags.

Wow! I wished I could make it to Toronto more often but my wallet is probably happier that I don't *sigh* did you end up bringing anything home with you?
I was thinking I would buy the jellybean one, but its just way to small for me. The had added some blue studded wallets for $39.

Attachments

• wallet.jpg
    wallet.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 320
Found a Rebecca Minkoff Travel Tote in Purple on clearance for $59

This travel tote was at the Oakville dorval location along with another great travel tote and a back rm camera bag with a green strap. There was also a d&g turquoise tote, a ysl bright pink tote bag and Celine black large tote bag, sorry don't know names. There is a aw Rocco bag as well.

This travel tote was at the Oakville dorval location along with another great travel tote and a back rm camera bag with a green strap. There was also a d&g turquoise tote, a ysl bright pink tote bag and Celine black large tote bag, sorry don't know names. There is a aw Rocco bag as well.
How much was the camera bag? I'm on the hunt for one!