Rebecca Minkoff at Winners

thank you for your post!!! went to Dorval location yesterday and bought a mini Skylar in sea green with gold hardware and a Owen enevolpe clutch in Natural with silver hardware an sequins!!! so fabby!!
Awesome!!!! So happy they went to a fellow tpf'er :smile: Sorry I can't take pics though, not technically savvy :sad: Its so hard seeing all these rm because I'm presently saving for a vacation!

Yeah! Did they have anything new?
not at College Park but at Dorval they have alot... 2 large Skylars one yellow and one cognac, 2 small Skykars one sea green (i got that one) and one cognac...2 Craig Camera bags one black and one blue both with silver hardware and had a big hobo type bag in brown (sorry forgot to look at the same of the bag)... All in all it was worth the drive to Oakville :graucho:!!

I spotted 5 Rebecca minkoff bags at college park winners
2 skylars - blue and white
1 connor mini white studded crossbody
1 hot pink bag - no idea the name
1 green snakeskin type bag

I would post a pic but I have no idea how to :sad:

they also had a gorgeous celine bag!

Ohhhh did you happen to know which Celine and the price???

thank you for your post!!! i saw the bags and bought the Connor white studded crossbody!! $99.99!! yeah me!! and the hot pink bag was the Jayden....nice but had a mark on the back of it... it was $199.99 in case any one is interested!

How much were the camera bags? Ive been looking for one for months but I'm out of town til Monday...hopefully they're still there when I get back :sad:
the camera bags i saw at Dorval location were $149.99 each they are the regular size ones not the mini's. the mini camera bag i got at Laird location was $129.99...i will keep an eye out for you and post if i see anymore :graucho:

Oakville dorval location had a brown Quinn bucket type bag, a blue leather tote and a turquoise Mab I believe I don't know the difference between Mam or mini Mab sorry. Heartland Mississauga had blue laser cut skylar and a green sawyer cross body.

Oakville dorval location had a brown Quinn bucket type bag, a blue leather tote and a turquoise Mab I believe I don't know the difference between Mam or mini Mab sorry. Heartland Mississauga had blue laser cut skylar and a green sawyer cross body.

Oh I'm jealous! I've never seen a MAB or MAM at Winners and I have yet to add one to my collection..