Rebag

Rebag has some amazing sales right now for Black Friday. On eBay, their coupon code is very very good. Anyone know if a buyer receives better protection if purchased through eBay?

I saw a bag on outlet on their website and for the same price on eBay. I called them to see if it was final sale if u purchased it on eBay and they told me that eBay has different rules for their platform so they won’t allow them to have anything final sale (meaning that they will take returns up to 15 days).

Really tempted to buy something but this thread gives me pause. Wondering if I would be better off buying from rebag on eBay.

Has anyone had any luck talking to a real person at Rebag? It's long saga with them. But, the last step is they sent an email that they would ship my trade back to me within 3 business days. Today is the 5th business day and I don't yet have any update or tracking number. I have tried to contact Rebag any way I can and only bots respond with the same automated message. The bag they have is my Birkin 35 worth about 9-10K on the open market. I am worried (since up to this point the whole transaction was a disaster) that they will never return my bag. Does anyone have any advice? Thank in advance.

Reactions: shestheposh
Has anyone had any luck talking to a real person at Rebag? It's long saga with them. But, the last step is they sent an email that they would ship my trade back to me within 3 business days. Today is the 5th business day and I don't yet have any update or tracking number. I have tried to contact Rebag any way I can and only bots respond with the same automated message. The bag they have is my Birkin 35 worth about 9-10K on the open market. I am worried (since up to this point the whole transaction was a disaster) that they will never return my bag. Does anyone have any advice? Thank in advance.
I am so sorry you are going through this. Do you have a Rebag person that talks to you through text and email? I had someone that did that was at least in the US. They can't fix it but at least they can reach out to some people for you. Their customer service is in Dubai and you can't get a real person on the phone. It took me over a month with threats to get my traded items back. I hope this all works out. If you run get the run around you can always report them to the NY Consumer protections service. I did and then my items were shipped back the next day. Hope this helps you. They are the worst to deal with and i will not be surprised if they are gone in the next year.

I am so sorry you are going through this. Do you have a Rebag person that talks to you through text and email? I had someone that did that was at least in the US. They can't fix it but at least they can reach out to some people for you. Their customer service is in Dubai and you can't get a real person on the phone. It took me over a month with threats to get my traded items back. I hope this all works out. If you run get the run around you can always report them to the NY Consumer protections service. I did and then my items were shipped back the next day. Hope this helps you. They are the worst to deal with and i will not be surprised if they are gone in the next year.
Thank you. I MAY have had a real person talk to me. I've tried responding to that email but so far no luck. If I do not hear anything from them by tomorrow morning I will try the NY Consumer service. I didn't know that existed. I had a friend who had a fine experience with them. But, mine has been frustrating and unacceptable. At least they did refund my money from the canceled trade. But, getting my back back has been difficult to put it mildly. Thanks for your response.

I just wanted to let you know that after I filed a complaint with the BBB and contacted the only actual person who ever emailed me I got immediate action. The bag is on its way home to me. If there is any update once it arrives I will post here for others information. Thank you for your advice.

Reactions: pukasonqo and onlyk
Rebag has some amazing sales right now for Black Friday. On eBay, their coupon code is very very good. Anyone know if a buyer receives better protection if purchased through eBay?

I saw a bag on outlet on their website and for the same price on eBay. I called them to see if it was final sale if u purchased it on eBay and they told me that eBay has different rules for their platform so they won’t allow them to have anything final sale (meaning that they will take returns up to 15 days).

Really tempted to buy something but this thread gives me pause. Wondering if I would be better off buying from rebag on eBay.
I am unsure regarding this. I have had no trouble after 4 purchases from Rebag, one in store, 3 online. However, I have had trouble recently selling to them. In the past I sold in person when I lived in NYC. This time I have mailed in several high value items and have not been paid and it's been weeks. If I were you, I would probably purchase through eBay or use amex if direct since both have excellent buyer protection.

This is a late response, but personally i would only purchase through Ebay. In addition to @shestheposh , there are several other youtubers who experienced major issues either buying from or selling to Rebag. Ebay adds another layer of protection. I have diamond status, $ in my “rebag wallet”, and a 15% discount coupon i can use ….but i will not purchase directly from Rebag anymore. One of their updated ‘terms and conditions’ is that they are not responsible for items returned….so if you send a bag back and its lost, damaged, or stolen …..you bear that responsibility and not Rebag. There are multiple examples on youtube of bags going missing ….’empty boxes’ received etc. i almost sent a kelly back that i purchased a few months ago…..had i been aware of that policy of no responsibility, i would not have purchased it from Rebag.

Rebag also has a poshmark store front. If you ‘like’ any of the items, they send you offers. The longer a bag sits on their shelves, the better the offers get. Purchasing through Poshmark also gives you an added layer of protection.

Kate Swan did 2 summary videos that are good too

Rebag update: They returned my earrings that they rejected, even though I provided the receipt showing I purchased them directly from a Chanel Boutique. The returned earrings now have the original chanel tag missing. I have called them to complain but this is very suspicious to me and very unnerving. I still have not been paid for the other 4 items that they received before Christmas. I have contacted them to let them know that part of my item was returned to me missing and this is unacceptable but have gotten no where so far. I would not recommend for anyone to sell to them. I have never had an issues selling to Fashionphile or to MAC. I have sold probably over 50 items in the last few years and this was the first big miss and the first time selling via mail to Rebag so I think that speaks volumes about Rebag.

Rebag update: They returned my earrings that they rejected, even though I provided the receipt showing I purchased them directly from a Chanel Boutique. The returned earrings now have the original chanel tag missing. I have called them to complain but this is very suspicious to me and very unnerving. I still have not been paid for the other 4 items that they received before Christmas. I have contacted them to let them know that part of my item was returned to me missing and this is unacceptable but have gotten no where so far. I would not recommend for anyone to sell to them. I have never had an issues selling to Fashionphile or to MAC. I have sold probably over 50 items in the last few years and this was the first big miss and the first time selling via mail to Rebag so I think that speaks volumes about Rebag.
That's very scary, especially after delivery over 3 weeks they still haven't paid you. Did you get email confirmation that they have received your item(s)?

What about Chanel tag missed from the return? did they say anything about it?

That's very scary, especially after delivery over 3 weeks they still haven't paid you. Did you get email confirmation that they have received your item(s)?

What about Chanel tag missed from the return? did they say anything about it?

So they only acknowledged receipt of the earrings which were packaged separately from the other 4 items that I sent in. I checked and they never sent any email regarding receiving shipment of the other 4 but I checked Fedex and they were delivered the same day at the same time. I have been on them for nearly 2 weeks about it and just keep getting "we will look into it" and no real solution.

In regards to the tag, all they have said is they will review and investigate. But given how they have handled things the last two weeks, I do not know how long this process will take and how effective it will be. If anyone has any contacts at Rebag that I can escalate this to, that would be great.

Reactions: onlyk