Reassure Me On My Red Epi Speedy 25 Purchase

missypoo

Pure Imagination
May 10, 2006
Hi everyone!! Alot of you know by now that I just ordered the red/silver Epi Speedy 25 thru Eluxury on June 1st. I have been reading alot of the threads about the difference between the gold and silver hardware and I have some worries that when mine arrives I will look silly. So I just need some words that I made the right decision on my red/silver red speedy. Thanks so much.

You definitely made the right choice. Palladium hardware is hot! I actually prefer it to the gold, as it's very elegant and versatile. And it will look so stunning against the red. LV lovers that see you on the street will know that your speedy is new AND authentic! It's about time LV started to introduce palladium hardware into the various lines!

You guys are making me feel better now. I just worry cuz I know red/gold look great together and wanted to know if red/silver can look good too.

Missypoo, it's a gorgeous bag! I saw it the other day at LV in Saks, and it's stunning. The silver hardware will look beautiful with the red, and you'll get lots of use from it! Make sure you post tons of pictures so we can drool :smile: