Really Want a Rebecca Minkoff Mini Morning After.

Rachel

O.G.
Aug 30, 2006
It seems like everyone loves the Rebecca Minkoff morning after bag; I think I would love the mini. My bag budget is a little maxed out at the moment though.

I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction (Store, etc.)
I've heard of people getting really amazing deals.

:heart:

I am pretty sure Lunaboston normally has a pretty good sale....and I think Tobi is having a 25% off sale right now. I got my MA bag by just looking everyday at websites until I found one on sale for $400....just keep your eyes peeled and be pretty diligent in looking and something will definitely pop up for you!!

lunaboston.com...there's a 25% discount if you use the code holiday2007...i can't take credit for it; someone here gave me the heads up! also, they are amazing with their customer service...they guarantee their bags for a YEAR!!!

Go to grechens closet.com, they have codes for a few sites that carry RM. I got a Nikki fom Luna Boston for about $490, was too impatient to wait for the one I wanted to come up on eBay.

thanks guys! Another question about the RM, what do you think about the evergreen (new style) with the studs. I always saw this bag as a classy work bag, and the green makes it funky. I can't tell if I love it, or hate it.