Really bad DES Revision by Dr Seo at Machimpyo

I think more skin is cut off because only then there's the webbing and i can see more obvious cut line, its like red color mix with my skin color.. And litter white spots on top think its the oil glands (left eye). The upper lid is curved in in a weird shape. I don't see this in his photos?? My right eye goes deeper too but leave more fats, except the line becomes rounder and not symmetrical either
Yeah mine are a weird shape too. I think because they are so deep, it creates a rounder shape. Mine are like almost half circles compared to my almond shape eye.

Did you ever ask for your operative report. Mine was three sentences, it was a joke. It said no skin was excised, but I feel like I have less skin, which is devastating. I barely had any before

Yeah mine are a weird shape too. I think because they are so deep, it creates a rounder shape. Mine are like almost half circles compared to my almond shape eye.

Did you ever ask for your operative report. Mine was three sentences, it was a joke. It said no skin was excised, but I feel like I have less skin, which is devastating. I barely had any before
No I didn't, I don't even know I can get that, plus I was really depressed. It is a joke to say no skin is excised, even the whole eye shape has changed and see more photos online how people with less fats and more skin looks like.

After revision and before epi reversal. Indented shadow below the arrow. From photos cant see clearly. before epi reversal should have walked into his new clinic let him see how natural it looks.
Screenshot_20230108_144045_edit_818792755457353.jpg

Last edited:
After revision and before epi reversal. Indented shadow below the arrow. From photos cant see clearly. before epi reversal should have walked into his new clinic let him see how natural it looks.
View attachment 5686147
Wow, my eyes are like yours in a way. Mine are so hooded tho, but flat and 'natural' like this. He creates a flat flap that drapes over the crease. It looks so aged :sad:

• Sad
Reactions: SilentPlastic
There is one person I read on kakao who has paralysis from Dr. Seo. She went to get her overcorrected ptosis fixed and she said it's worse now and she can't move her upper lids to squint or frown. She looks permanently crazy. I feel lucky hooded eyes are all that happened to me, and that's sad. My eyes look so old now.

There is one person I read on kakao who has paralysis from Dr. Seo. She went to get her overcorrected ptosis fixed and she said it's worse now and she can't move her upper lids to squint or frown. She looks permanently crazy. I feel lucky hooded eyes are all that happened to me, and that's sad. My eyes look so old now.
That sounds super terrifying. Hope there is dr who can fix it :sad:

Yeah I saw that too. He hollowed out her eyes and and gave her paralysis and made her overcorrected ptosis worst. I think she was the one her did her nose with him too and he botched it. Makes me sick. He shouldn’t be touching faces.

View attachment 5686147
You know what I realized he did to me! He pushed my glands in! So many surgeons before always asked me if i wanted it pushed in and I said no. He never asked me so I didn’t think about it.. but I said no because I liked the volume. And HE PUSHED THEM IN. I can’t even see them anymore. It’s why the sides of my eyes look so deflated. I seriously can’t. I hate this guy.

I wonder how he can botch some people but ok with some. How is it he doesn't listen anything during consultation. How can he botch one overcorrected ptosis patient and fixed another similar case (this part i dont get it because its same overcorrected case). Why so inconsistent, does he treat some patient differently

I wonder how he can botch some people but ok with some. How is it he doesn't listen anything during consultation. How can he botch one overcorrected ptosis patient and fixed another similar case (this part i dont get it because its same overcorrected case). Why so inconsistent, does he treat some patient differently
All eyes are different- so I don’t know… but yeah my guess is he treats people different. When I saw him her was running around and seemed really busy. I was just another factory line up. I have two talked to two male patients who are happy with his work. One primary and one revision. I think maybe he is more conservative on men. But honestly I don’t know, it’s so upsetting. He didn’t listen to me at all.

Having such a hard time. Dr. Seo ruined my eyes. I don’t even understand how you do mess it up this bad. I’m just going to keep posting here so this post stays at top. I hope Dr Seo sees this and sees the pain he has put his patients through. It’s shameful. So depressed. My body feels the panic. I can’t see anyone until I fix this. My life is ruined.