Really bad DES Revision by Dr Seo at Machimpyo

My creases go deep into my eye socket, if I look up, it’s just so tight and they go so deep into my socket. If I raise my brows, they go even deeper into my eye socket, and making my eyes huge and surprised.
Exactly the feeling. And not those nice big eyes but deflated depressed type that make the eyes look smaller, I'm squinting my eyes to type this and my eyes are horribly dry and tight.
The eyes r like you draw a cartoon eye on a piece of thing. Pardon me i have a wide face so it looks so ugly on me.

Last edited:
I consulted with this surgeon when he was head doctor at MVP.
First of all don’t forget MVP has one dead case… and maybe that’s why he left MVP to create his own clinicw
Second, as I said I consulted with him and it was one of my most disappointed consult ever. The surgeon stayed with me like 3 minutes and didn’t even took the time to say hello to me, he seems annoyed and arrogant. Only the consultants talked with me… I hated this surgeon. It seemed he didn’t care about me and didn’t have time. I never understood why people said he was kind and competent lol

Reactions: prayingforamiracle
First of all don’t forget MVP has one dead case… and maybe that’s why he left MVP to create his own clinicw
Second, as I said I consulted with him and it was one of my most disappointed consult ever. The surgeon stayed with me like 3 minutes and didn’t even took the time to say hello to me, he seems annoyed and arrogant. Only the consultants talked with me… I hated this surgeon. It seemed he didn’t care about me and didn’t have time. I never understood why people said he was kind and competent lol
Looking back, I don’t find him kind anymore. I think I thought he was because I wanted him to be kind. I want to see the best in people. Also not speaking English means the person who has to come off kind is the translator. I learned he speaks English to some and others he pretends to not know it. With me he never spoke any English, but another girl said he didn’t speak it, but when there was a problem he started to speak it very well. Maybe he’s just not comfortable without a translator, or maybe it’s a front, but I just see now that who was speaking to me was not the surgeon. This is why you need to hire your own translator. I didn’t because they had an in-house translator, but that translator is there to protect him. And yes I heard people died too when Dr Seo was at MVP. He wrote here in purse forum he had nothing to do with it and worked in the nose division… but who really knows what’s true. Sad cause he botches noses too. One girl can’t breathe because of him and last I heard, she was suicidal and then disappeared from PF. And two girls have crooked septums from him and uneven cut nostrils that look so bad. So sad. The lives he’s effected. I cry every day after what he did to my face.

Reactions: Jessicala
Looking back, I don’t find him kind anymore. I think I thought he was because I wanted him to be kind. I want to see the best in people. Also not speaking English means the person who has to come off kind is the translator. I learned he speaks English to some and others he pretends to not know it. With me he never spoke any English, but another girl said he didn’t speak it, but when there was a problem he started to speak it very well. Maybe he’s just not comfortable without a translator, or maybe it’s a front, but I just see now that who was speaking to me was not the surgeon. This is why you need to hire your own translator. I didn’t because they had an in-house translator, but that translator is there to protect him. And yes I heard people died too when Dr Seo was at MVP. He wrote here in purse forum he had nothing to do with it and worked in the nose division… but who really knows what’s true. Sad cause he botches noses too. One girl can’t breathe because of him and last I heard, she was suicidal and then disappeared from PF. And two girls have crooked septums from him and uneven cut nostrils that look so bad. So sad. The lives he’s effected. I cry every day after what he did to my face.
Now i think back.. He really didn't say much. Should have listened to one nurse who was kind enough to tell me i dont need the surgery, but dr seo didn't even check with me properly what is really wrong with my eyelid..
When i approached another clinic dr chung, he said he can't fix my eyelid (in a way makes me think my eyelid is bad and needs to be fixed), somehow so disturbed by my round eyelid that i did surgery with dr seo first.. Wrong choice.

Anyone have any idea of Inique clinic dr yang? He said he can lower down the eyelid without skin incision, from b&f photos it looks great. But i wonder if it's same like dr kang from iou..
I am scared..it is not cheap and hoping its last revision.

Glad that you see through it and walk away

Anyone have any idea of Inique clinic dr yang? He said he can lower down the eyelid without skin incision, from b&f photos it looks great. But i wonder if it's same like dr kang from iou..
I am scared..it is not cheap and hoping its last revision.
I would like to know the same. I wonder how you can lower the lid this way. His results look really good. I know one girl haply with her crease lowering from Unique.. haven’t met anyone who has gone to Inique- but I’m interested

Back in May- someone warned me against Dr Seo and I didn’t listen. I feel so stupid. There weren’t many reviews on Dr Seo at the time. I was just going through old messages and found this and it actually breaks my heart. The fact that he keeps doing this for foreigners is disgusting. Please no one go to this guy. He is dangerous. Been crying a lot today. I feel so hopeless.18DDB0AA-8BE5-45A2-B764-76E92FD09BEC.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: SilentPlastic
I also forgot to mention Dr Seo’s office kicked me out 15 minutes after my surgeries!!! Every clinic in Korea has you wait for hours and relax. They literally hurried me out and no one helped me get a taxi and it was so hard to get one that I had to take the BUS right after my surgery.

Oh and he didn’t have me awake for my eyelid surgery! Never once asked me to open and close. I remember nothing. This is not how you do eyelid surgery. You need to check on the function of the eye and he never even did that and now my eyes don’t function. I can’t blink all the way and I can’t squint and my eyes hurt all the time.

• Sad
I also forgot to mention Dr Seo’s office kicked me out 15 minutes after my surgeries!!! Every clinic in Korea has you wait for hours and relax. They literally hurried me out and no one helped me get a taxi and it was so hard to get one that I had to take the BUS right after my surgery.

Oh and he didn’t have me awake for my eyelid surgery! Never once asked me to open and close. I remember nothing. This is not how you do eyelid surgery. You need to check on the function of the eye and he never even did that and now my eyes don’t function. I can’t blink all the way and I can’t squint and my eyes hurt all the time.
When doing eyelid revision need to check the opening and closing of eyes to see how to cut the eyelid, unbelievable. 15 mins kick you out from operation room?

That’s terrible
I had a feeling this surgeon was bad.. sorry for your experience :sad:

Reactions: prayingforamiracle