Real Housewives...

Aug 2, 2006
Does anyone watch The Real Housewives of Orange County? Interesting show.. it's like a train wreck, I have to watch. :rolleyes: Anyway, just had to share in last nights episode, the new girl, Tamra, had a khaki/gold 06' legacy shoulder bag.. she took it to her botox appt... I was yelling it out and the style #... lol hubby had a hoot with that! :yes:

I saw the girl Mikensie? Georges 18 yo daugher...

When they were all getting in the limo to go to Miami there was a sig stripe tote on the floor of the limo... then I saw it again in that episode...

Yeah I saw that sig stripe tote too. That same episode also had two LV luggages. I'm noticing more Coach bags on tv now that I'm obsessed with it.

OMG I LOVE this show!! Tammy had a khaki wristlet of sorts in last seasons...the episode where her daughter calls her b/c she just did a fender bender in her new white BMW.

also, Jeana's daughter Kara has a boatload o' Coach sig, but haven't seen much of it this season as she's away at college.

You know what else I notice about that show? Lauri carries a lot of $85 Kathy Van Zeeland bags!! I spot them in a second because I used to be into them in college.

Don't get me wrong, they are really cute...I am just shocked at her age and with all their money that she would be into them. Maybe some people just aren't "bag people" and would rather spend money on diamonds, cars etc.

I miss Jo from the show. She had TONS of designer bags all the time. Mostly LV but sometimes others.

I think Laurie had this bag (LV) in the last episode...

p10505897_ph_althero_Black.jpg

And Kara had the Damier Saleya I believe too.

p11085820_ph_hero.jpg

Sorry I know it's not Coach but that's what I spotted!

lol I know, that show... :rolleyes: it is interesting.. lol Yeah, I have noticed the LV but that is so much more common to see among the wealthy I think. It was fun to see all the coach! :yes: I will keep watching for more throughout the season.. like where's waldo!!! :roflmfao:

hahaha sooo funny that you mentioned this show my DH and I were watching this show last night for a few minutes and he said look babe there's your CARLY... I look at him in awe and say wow honey most guys wouldn't have even noticed and here you are calling it by name!!!:roflmfao: He is too cute!! I didn't see it.