Real Housewives of Potomac (MD) - BRAVO

When Sharise was asked what she was doing to do when Eddie cut off her funds...she was quick to reply "he won't"..then why isn't the champagne room finished?. I think it's odd that she would just assume he'll keep funding her housing and lifestyle...he can't make THAT much money can he?

Just saw the champagne room on E news, so it's done.

i'm catching up on some past episodes and i'm going to repeat myself: Monique is just a younger version of Gizelle, they both think the universe should revolve around themselves.

Again with the insults of "thats Eddie's money" "sell your house"
Charisse says she doesn't talk to Eddie. Wouldn't she need to for her parties and champagne room?
I want to know whats up with Karen.

The guy on the boat, crossed legs, pink shorts, shaven legs and black electric tape around his ankle from a sex accident was eating up his camera time! Later on he was in the background talking to Ashely.

Karen is at our offices today for a meeting. She is very skinny compared to TV. I was shocked.

Is her mole any smaller?
Sorry, but for some reason moles like hers creep me out. There is no shame in having them removed, and probably better for your health -- who knows what that could turn into. It's all I can look at (when I take my eyes off the hair.

Is her mole any smaller?
Sorry, but for some reason moles like hers creep me out. There is no shame in having them removed, and probably better for your health -- who knows what that could turn into. It's all I can look at (when I take my eyes off the hair.

LOL, its there. She had a white dress on and big curly hair all pulled to the side.