Real Housewives of Potomac (MD) - BRAVO

For Karen to not to have upgraded her kitchen at some point is odd. I am guessing the realtor suggested updating a few things to sell it faster since people are drawn to the kitchen.

Watched a bit last night; why is Karen so secretive about where she is moving too? Are they broke?
Not broke, broke, but not part of the moneyed set as she would like people to believe. Her grand dame schtick is ridiculous considering multi-hundred millionaires and billionaires live in the true moneyed parts of Potomac.
It will be nice/interesting to see her decorate her new home.
I doubt she will due too much since it is allegedly a rental.

When Sharise was asked what she was doing to do when Eddie cut off her funds...she was quick to reply "he won't"..then why isn't the champagne room finished?. I think it's odd that she would just assume he'll keep funding her housing and lifestyle...he can't make THAT much money can he?

Reactions: purseinsanity
When Sharise was asked what she was doing to do when Eddie cut off her funds...she was quick to reply "he won't"..then why isn't the champagne room finished?. I think it's odd that she would just assume he'll keep funding her housing and lifestyle...he can't make THAT much money can he?

That is what confused me about her lifestyle.