Real Housewives of ORANGE COUNTY (RHoOC)

Brace yourself... It's a s#*t show!
OMG you weren't kidding! I just kept thinking that if I was a patron in any of those places where they caused a scene, I would've complained. I couldn't believe people were laughing and clapping.
And Brawnwynn was practically dry humping Tamra and what? Licking her boobs? In public? And she claims she's straight? And did Tamra say there's nothing wrong with threesomes every once in awhile? I really don't care what consenting adults do in the privacy of their own home, but it's revolting in public. I don't care to see it.

Dr. Deb is an attention whore, it appears that the apple doesn’t fall from the tree. Brown Wind was as crazy as Kelly this episode, she looked like a crazed figure skater in that outfit.

Also, what made Gina think those thin, pale blonde extensions would make her look good? She has some serious issues with good taste.

Ryan disgusts me. I know it must not have been easy growing up with a teen mom in a broken home, but sometimes you just have to nut it up and take responsibility for your actions, because you’re an adult and you have a young child. He doesn’t know who he is and he seems like a guy who is easily brainwashed. I don’t know how many crazy things he’s done over the course of this show that showed that his good judgement is indeed, very questionable!

Reactions: purseinsanity
So Brown wind cowers and cries when another housewife accuses her of lying but she is a bad ass if a security person asks her very bizarre looking mom where she is going?
What exactly is wrong with Ryan other than not being given the proper building blocks? He is getting tattoos removed and is political but Tamra didn't say what the problem was. Does he work? Does he see his daughter?

Dr. Deb is an attention whore, it appears that the apple doesn’t fall from the tree. Brown Wind was as crazy as Kelly this episode, she looked like a crazed figure skater in that outfit.

Also, what made Gina think those thin, pale blonde extensions would make her look good? She has some serious issues with good taste.

Ryan disgusts me. I know it must not have been easy growing up with a teen mom in a broken home, but sometimes you just have to nut it up and take responsibility for your actions, because you’re an adult and you have a young child. He doesn’t know who he is and he seems like a guy who is easily brainwashed. I don’t know how many crazy things he’s done over the course of this show that showed that his good judgement is indeed, very questionable!
YESSSSS!!!!!!!

Ugh, I am less of a person for watching this show but it was such a mess I couldn’t look away!

I literally can’t with Dr. Deb, how much time does it take for her to get dressed, extraordinary!

I never liked Simon but I do think he tried to give Ryan the “building blocks to life”, as in structure and a job. Ryan was just too spoiled to put his head down, work and follow rules, not surprised he can’t get his act together.