Real Housewives of NEW YORK {RHoNY}

Jill, Jill, Jill

Jill was absolutely ridiculous on Below Deck…I would have put her off the yacht!

Jill loves a camera. She was insufferable

I thought it went way beyond loving the camera…she was “schooling” the interior how to stock the rooms, serve meals, etc.. I wouldn’t be surprised if she showed up on the bridge to show the Captain how to steer the ship!

Holy crap was that BD episode painful! Jill was always an overbearing yenta on RHONY, but I admittedly didn’t hate her. After watching her on BD :shocked: :sick::mad: What an arrogant, condescending, entitled B!TCH!! YUCK.

Jill, Jill, Jill

‘Jill has crawled into my brain and is eating my soul’ :lol:

Maybe we need to get David Cronenberg on the phone and she can break into movies… it’d be worth it for the look on Bethenny’s face
real housewives of new york stress GIF

• Haha
Reactions: limom
Wow! THE Rebecca Minkoff!
She even has her own section on the greatest bag forum online.

She will be of the extremely few housewives anyone has heard of!

She’s quite a get but at the same time I do worry a bit when they have people who have too much to lose because they can be too guarded and only want to look good.

It’s like s1 Camille - trophy wife r vs s2 Camile hilarious divorcee menace to society
I do think we already have a bit of a trying too hard to look polished problem with the reboot already.